Votes: 36 16.3%
  • Galaga

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Centipede

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Xmen was the only game on that list that I beat in arcades. Simpsons and turtles in time would be a close second and third.

Letsinod

Lord Nagafen Raider
Of the ones listed I think Galaga is the one I still will pump quarters in today. Though if I could find a vector graphics Star Wars I would spend infinite money in that bitch too

The National Video Game museum in Frisco Texas has it for play along with a ton of other classics. First game I went to was the vector Star Wars.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Robotron 2084.

Amazing, intense, high-energy play that can go on for hours (and days!).

Save the last fucking human family!!!!

Robotron_flyer.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Gonna have to go with X-men out of pure nostalgia. First arcade I played as a kid in some random convenience store. Great time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I could probably still beat up a lot of younger guys on SF2. Played the fuck out of it on the SNES. Beat the story with every character. My moves might be rusty but I bet I'd be back in the groove in a few minutes.

Syddin

Trakanon Raider
Gonna put more support for turtles in time. Area 51 was my go to shooter for a large chunk of time. I probably played it more than most of the House of the Dead series.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Here's something that might interest you guys:

Sit it on the coffee table or whatever setup you want, plug the HDMI into your TV and go.

I'm building a full size stand up machine, that has a Pandora's box Jamma inside it, 1300 games!!

I don't have one of the self contained units like the one I linked to, but I can state that the games play perfectly. I can't vouch for the joystick action or the feel of the buttons. They're probably pretty good from seeing the reviews.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Street Fighter 2, hands-down, for me. If you grew up in the 90s, that is the only right answer.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Street Fighter 2, hands-down, for me. If you grew up in the late 90s, that is the only right answer.

I was pretty good at original SF2. It was pre-internet, so pretty much everything you picked up was at your local arcade. I loved the accidental combo system. (Triple dragon punch OP!), it was fairly well balanced considering the number of characters and fighting styles.

Also had a ton of fun spending 5 bucks as a kid to beat 4 player Simpsons, or the 4 player TMNT games. PIZZA TIME!

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sinistar was the best.

But seriously, no Super Mario? Wtf kind of bullshit poll is this?

• 1Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Who doesn't remember going to the arcade and seeing Dragon's Lair for the first time.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users