BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okay name your favorite Christmas movie

Mine is DIE HARD. Just makes me feel like giving.

The family man gets a nod also. It makes me cry.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The Ref. Seriously. If you haven't seen it, go now.

First person to say A Christmas Story should be shot. That was good in the 80s before they started running it 24/7

edit:

Good damn it, Merkins.
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

Szlia

One of the most improbable trio of heroes find a baby in a dumpster.... a Christmas miracle! A brilliant dramedy by the late Satoshi Kon:

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Nothing tops "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". Not only is it the best movie, but it also has the best Christmas song as well.

It also provides some wonderful, year-round insults like, "Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful
assortment of rubbish imaginable, mangled up in tangled up knots!"

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Better off Dead with John Cusack, one of my favorite 80's movies and Christmas movies!

Just found out the woman hasn't seen it, anyone know If it's available on any of the streaming services?

Vask

Molten Core Raider
While not my favorite,Elfis a rather enjoyable movie. It's directed by Jon Favreau (Iron Man) and Peter "Tyrion" Dinklage plays a small (heh) role in the movie.

Destante

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mine is still the original claymation "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" with Hermey the aspiring dentist and the abominable snowman.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Mine is still the original claymation "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" with Hermey the aspiring dentist and the abominable snowman.
I love all the old claymation movies. Frosty, Jack Frost, Rudolph, Santa, etc.

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
Actual movies: Christmas Vacation, nothing else comes close.

Animated, kids movies: The Snowman

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also have to give a mention to Trading Places. It's not about Christmas per se, but takes place at the time.
Do yourselves a favor and just watch this!
Eddie!!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a christmas carol (alistair sim)
its a wonderful life(though i cant watch it anymore)
a christmas story(cant watch this one anymore either)
Elf
Bad Santa
The Ref
Die Hard
Gremlins
special mentions to the Evil Robot Santa episode of Futurama and the Bart burns down the tree ep of the simpsons

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
A Christmas Story is definitely my favorite. Maybe not the best but this scene from Bad Santa always slays me.