BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE.

Caliane

This is not the best Christmas movie... but this trippy as balls movie is seriously burned into my subconscious. Of all the things to be subjected to as a child... it had to be this. Anyways so yeah,Santa Claus the Movie, I don't know why this got played so many times when I was growing up... but it did and there is no changing that now.
ha yeah. That movie is critically hated. And generally completely forgotten. I totally loved it as a kid though. the animatronic reindeer were great. taught me the word fuchsia.
Santa Claus - The Movie - Rotten Tomatoes

Its on Netflix instant btw.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Covering both Xmas and Thanksgiving (holidays in general), how the heck do I keep forgetting about Dutch. Movie friggin rocks it pretty hard.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Covering both Xmas and Thanksgiving (holidays in general), how the heck do I keep forgetting about Dutch. Movie friggin rocks it pretty hard.
Haha, yes. I said this the last time we had a thread on the topic. Best holiday movie.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched Elf for the second time last night. I didn't care for it on the first go but I did really enjoy it on the 2nd viewing.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So watched Elf and I just can't see how it is good or funny in any way. I think its kinda like my Cabin Boy thing. I don't get the humor. I am not saying that makes me any better or superior or smarter. I just seem to not find any of the jokes funny. So much so that I almost want to watch someone else watch the movie, so I can see what they were laughing at.

The only thing I found funny in the entire movie, the only time that I laughed, was seeing Peter Dinklage beat the shit out of someone.

Caliane

So watched Elf and I just can't see how it is good or funny in any way. I think its kinda like my Cabin Boy thing. I don't get the humor. I am not saying that makes me any better or superior or smarter. I just seem to not find any of the jokes funny. So much so that I almost want to watch someone else watch the movie, so I can see what they were laughing at.

The only thing I found funny in the entire movie, the only time that I laughed, was seeing Peter Dinklage beat the shit out of someone.
he doesn't like smiling.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider

I think half of it is people were surprised that it was humorous since it was sold completely as a kid's movie before coming out. It's kinda funny.