Best movie of the decade ?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
A lot to choose from, two movies from the last decade have made my all time favorite list. Not that I didn't love tons of other movies, but me these two just resonated with me for different reasons.

Drive - 2011
Dope - 2015

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Mad Max by a mile for me. Movie was pretty much flawless.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Went through the last ten years of box office returns and the top is dominated by a lot of the same kinda stuff. If you weren't in to super heroes, Star Wars or the better kid's movies (Zootopia, Frozen, etc) it was a bleak decade.

Fury Road and IT chapter one were for me but not a ton else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Mad Max was really good. Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse was artistically one of the coolest things I have seen and was fun to boot. Logan also surprised me in that for a minute you could forget it was a comic book movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Fury Road is the only movie I've watched where I had a giddy grin plastered over my face while literally thinking that I was glad to be alive to watch it. It is pure in its purpose and never strays.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Thinking about it more television was where it was at for this decade. Fuck movies.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Mad Max was phenomenal but I feel Dredd is worth mentioning. Movie was top notch, the expectations were pretty bad and it basically blew away everyone.

• 9Solidarity
  • 7Like
Reactions: 15 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Interstellar would be my choice.

• 5Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 6 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Bladerunner 2049 and Fury Road stand out for me. There's been some other really good ones as well. Dredd, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Martian, and others.

I know people have mentioned Intestellar, but it was really like 2/3 of a really good movie, then pure dogshit. Like fucking terrible.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

spronk

FPS noob
Infinity War is probably the movie I could watch over and over, although Fury Road or John Wick 1 would be close contenders

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't see many movies and those that I do see I tend to forget about but after looking at a list I did really enjoy watching The Grand Budapest Hotel, The Big Short, The Lunchbox, A Perfect Day and The Dresser. Apparently 2015 was a good year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Inception / Infinity War-Endgame / BR2049

Can't pick a fave~ All 3(4) are pinnacles in my collection.