• Mad Max: Fury Road

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Some wrong answer.

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Fury Road was the only movie in the last 20 years that felt like a badass late 80s action movie. It had shit that made no sense, tons of action, very little explanation of why the people acted like they did, it’s just here’s our world we’re throwing you into. Fury Road and the LOTR trilogy are movies I continue to watch multiple times and they never get old.

Neighbor just installed a theatre with a 13 speaker Klipsch audio system. He asked what I’d want to watch on it once he gets the tv...I said Fury Road...those engines roaring on 13 high end speakers is going to be bad ass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love Fury Road, but Infinity War (the first part) has to rate in there somewhere. I also think the first John Wick and Tinkerer Taylor Soldier Spy belong in the discussion as well.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The answer is obvious. Tropic Thunder is the best movie.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
oh look another retarded low effort troll take. this is some stupid shit Chris would say.
I mean, in this particular instance he's not totally wrong. I might not call the first 2 movies of the trilogy shit, but the movie is definitely overrated based on a singular performance. It wasn't even the best comic movie released that year.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Come to think of it, Wolf of Wallstreet belongs in there somewhere too.

• 2Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Idiocracy is a documentary, not a movie.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first Lord of the rings trilogy is pretty much the correct answer. However there are plenty that are still damn good. Many of been mentioned so I will just throw "Inception" into the pile.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Idiocracy is a documentary, not a movie.
You could make the same argument for Fury Road.

7CXYJPJHIZGJPJUVOSPWXFJNXU.jpg

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Kung Fury

In addition to being amazing you can watch it on YouTube.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, in this particular instance he's not totally wrong. I might not call the first 2 movies of the trilogy shit, but the movie is definitely overrated based on a singular performance. It wasn't even the best comic movie released that year.
Batman Begins was ok so I took it too far by calling the whole trilogy shit, but you replace Ledger's performance in Dark Knight with anyone else and the movie gets exposed for a big pile of nonsense and plotholes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Batman Begins was ok so I took it too far by calling the whole trilogy shit, but you replace Ledger's performance in Dark Knight with anyone else and the movie gets exposed for a big pile of nonsense and plotholes.
its a super hero movie, its always nonsense with plotholes. but was it entertaining? did you and your friends have a great time watching it and then talk about how cool certain parts were later on? then yes it was a good movie. those Nolan Batman movies are the reason we have the MCU. Raimi's Spiderman and Nolan's Batman trilogies, helped save the superhero movie genre. Joel Schumacher's Batman films almost killed it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I immediately thought Fury Road as I was clicking on the thread

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
its a super hero movie, its always nonsense with plotholes. but was it entertaining? did you and your friends have a great time watching it and then talk about how cool certain parts were later on? then yes it was a good movie. those Nolan Batman movies are the reason we have the MCU. Raimi's Spiderman and Nolan's Batman trilogies, helped save the superhero movie genre. Joel Schumacher's Batman films almost killed it.
Iron Man and Incredible Hulk were both released before Dark Knight.