Best way to get back at a fraudster?

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
Had someone be the victim of online fraud and wondering how you guys would best resolve the situation.

For good ideas that have volunteers to carry out, payment likely available to be provided.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Need high level details to properly suggest retribution. Also, tits would be a nice touch.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I heard this guy specializes in fraudsters. He might help.
smile.png

rrr_img_104062.jpg

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
We sold multiple pieces of formalwear in pristine condition, they used it, filed appeal saying we gave them the wrong item, and then got their money back pending receipt of the item in return.

What we got back only one of the items, not all of the items, and it damaged and used and completely unsalable and we were forced to give full refund. Losing out hundreds of dollars in the process.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Fuck that. Avenge this shit. Use their home address/email address and sign up to hate groups with it. If they have any type of law enforcement or government job it will fuck them. Tons of other ways to get back at the thief. Letting these people get away with this sort of thing is like allowing ISIS rampage country to country for half a year without response.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand how they're getting away with not paying for the items they didn't return.

You didn't refund the money till you got the items back, right? So don't refund the money. Let them know the item is damaged, and some are missing. If they claim it happened during shipping then tell them the shipping insurance gets paid to the shipper, not the receiver, so they'll have to take it up with the carrier themselves. Then offer to send the damaged goods back to them free of charge.

If that fails, have you tried an 80% restocking fee?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Murder. Murder is the best way to get back at someone.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of many reasons I avoid pay pal. Fucking communist pos company that is scammers wet dream.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is actually a pretty common scam on eBay/PayPal. They only require tracking to verify a return, and you can literally put anything in that box and still get a refund. If you're lucky, eBay will eat the refund charge themselves and not ding your account for having a case opened against you. All you can do is to be thorough and detailed in everything you do.

That said, sign the dick head up for any number of different and embarrassing mail services. Gay sex toy catalogues, free magazine trials, hate group newsletters, etc. etc. Just make sure to cover your tracks.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That said, sign the dick head up for any number of different and embarrassing mail services. Gay sex toy catalogues, free magazine trials, hate group newsletters, etc. etc. Just make sure to cover your tracks.
I got signed up for a lot of cool things by scamming McQueen once.

mr208

N00b
Please tell me they had the items shipped to a business address. Then they couldn't hide their double fisting black dildo emporium magazine you sign them up for.