Bethesda plans its first ever press conference for E3 .. wtf

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Please be Fallout 4 Please be Fallout 4 Please be Fallout 4 Please be Fallout 4

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Wonder if they are going to try and turn fallout into a mmo? Seems like"first ever e3 announcement" seems odd for just another in a long series. Hopefully not.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Wonder if they are going to try and turn fallout into a mmo? Seems like"first ever e3 announcement" seems odd for just another in a long series. Hopefully not.
I can see it now.

Fallout Online brought to you by Battlecry Studios and Rich Vogel. With the added bonus of shipping all the folks from Zenimax Online over to Rich Vogel to work on the game!

Welcome to both Black Marsh, and Boston.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Was already in development by Interplay until Bethesda sues the pants off of them in 2012.Fallout Online

Interplay's rights to developing and publishing this game have been the subject of a legal dispute betweenBethesda Softworks, the current owner of theFalloutfranchise, and Interplay. An out-of-court settlement was reached in January 2012, in which Bethesda received full rights to theFalloutonline game for two million dollars.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Was already in development by Interplay until Bethesda sues the pants off of them in 2012.Fallout Online
Yeah, that wastotallya real thing in genuine development.

a9SQWA6.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
they will announce Dishonored 2 and promptly get murdered by all the fallout and skyrim fans in the theater

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I would like a Dishonored 2, but they could chill on the magical shit a little. It made the game way too easy.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
They'll announce that they've secretly doubled their development team, and are unvieling both Fallout 4 and TES 6.

What? A guy can dream.

Although if they're doing a full conference, they're going to need to have more to show than Fallout 4 and a Dishonored sequel.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I want more deets on the Akaviri shit and the origin of the Blades. I am very curious where/when TES 6 is going to be. The world of TES 5 has a lot of interesting developments happening throughout the world.