Bethesda plans its first ever press conference for E3 .. wtf

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
... they'll announce a partnership with Daybreak to finish up EQN
WWE.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Please be Fallout 4 Please be Fallout 4 Please be Fallout 4 Please be Fallout 4
New Vegas was so much better than FO3 that I really don't wanna see a Bethesda made FO4. And Obsidian isn't going to do another Fallout.

Probably gonna be FO4 though.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
They were recruiting for a new unannounced MMO last year. Fallout the MMO is my guess.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
They watched that Skyrim/Fallout vid on YouTube and decided to roll with it. The new game will be called The Fallout Scrolls: New Riften.

You play a character called the Nukaborn and run around battling Deathclaws with your nukashouts.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
New Vegas was so much better than FO3 that I really don't wanna see a Bethesda made FO4. And Obsidian isn't going to do another Fallout.

Probably gonna be FO4 though.
I liked FO3 better than NV because it was more desolate and serious, but either way Bethesda has more credibility than anyone in gaming to make an open world RPG.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
They're going to announce that that Anita Sarkeesian (or whatever the fuck her name is) chick is going to be taking control of all present and future projects with total authority over all aspects to prevent perverse pleasure being derived from their games.