Better Call Saul

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You've watched the show before, right? Mike and Gus are in the same room, multiple times, where Gus gives Mike things to do or discusses what they should do. It's 100% totally confirmed Mike works for Gus, it should never have been a question.
I knew Mike and Gus worked together, I just couldn't remember if Saul was the one who facilitated the connection between Mike and Gus.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hey here's something i can't believe no one has thought of. I bet saul could claim he was just saying anything to calm down his crazy brother.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Saul knew Chuck was fishing for an admission of guilt, so he changed up his tone and gave it to him, why? cuz you can't con a con and Saul knew that his own brother was trying to con him.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"Best case scenario I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha" Saul s5 BrBa

It's fun rewatching BrBa
smile.png

Ganthorn

N00b
Hey here's something i can't believe no one has thought of. I bet saul could claim he was just saying anything to calm down his crazy brother.
Only problem is that kid he paid will crack as soon as they subpoena him and then it all falls apart.

Ganthorn

N00b
Why would the court grant that subpoena in the first place, if the story is Chuck is crazy and making up crazy paranoid stories?
The taped confession would be enough I would think to go ask the guy. Without that it wouldn't be but the confession is enough to get the ball rolling even if he says I was just saying that to make him not quit

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i stopped watching this a while ago because it sucked, but after the main actor appeared in one of those dumb ass videos asking the electoral college not to nominate Trump now I'm double not watching this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i stopped watching this a while ago because it sucked, but after the main actor appeared in one of those dumb ass videos asking the electoral college not to nominate Trump now I'm double not watching this.
i would say hes just an organ grinder monkey dancing for our amusement, but i think he writes for the show too. its pretty lame, but i like show still, so im going to try to pretend i didnt see him being a shithead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I said that about a lot of those actors, but then I realized that I pirate everything they do, so it's not like I'm actually supporting them.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I find myself treating it sort of like Tom Cruise. Dude is a certified nutjob asshat IRL, but is a phenomenal method actor and very enjoyable to see on screen. Basically, all those shitlibs in the videos have lost some points, but anything I loved of theirs, I'll still watch albeit knowing they're dumbasses IRL, leaving it somewhat tainted. Anything I was less than excited about, I'll just straight up pass on now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Poor guys having to leave your safe spaces to enjoy some entertainment. Trumps thin skin is wearing off on you guys.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users