Betting Pool -- Tolan's next ban

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I bought a vehicle about 3 weeks ago. Which vehicle do you think should I have purchased?

A bus pass for you and your 100 closest comrades.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
My guess for next Tolan "ban" date (Ban means you aren't let back in. This was a suspension) is never. He's logically inconsistent and fails to see the forest for the trees, but he isn't a weirdo-spoiler poster or doing anything else actually destructive to the forum. Him taking forever to figure out his grandma's password to her paypal is dumb, but in the end it was probably money moving between consenting adults; ie, a nothingburger. Funny, but still nothing.

We shouldn't ban people for being retarded; only when they do retarded things. And even then? Lulzsect and Kegkilla were only suspended; timeout for internet tough-guys is generally the best medicine, especially when they are occasionally entertaining.

Except the stupid fucking banana bullshit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My guess for next Tolan "ban" date (Ban means you aren't let back in. This was a suspension) is never.

You could have just said November 33rd and not typed all of that out.

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
My guess for next Tolan "ban" date (Ban means you aren't let back in. This was a suspension) is never. He's logically inconsistent and fails to see the forest for the trees, but he isn't a weirdo-spoiler poster or doing anything else actually destructive to the forum. Him taking forever to figure out his grandma's password to her paypal is dumb, but in the end it was probably money moving between consenting adults; ie, a nothingburger. Funny, but still nothing.

We shouldn't ban people for being retarded; only when they do retarded things. And even then? Lulzsect and Kegkilla were only suspended; timeout for internet tough-guys is generally the best medicine, especially when they are occasionally entertaining.

Except the stupid fucking banana bullshit.

I said for the purposes of the pool shaws and thread bans count, so you still get fame if you call the date of a temp ban.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't. I'm paying my fair share, except for untaxed (for SS) income over the social security cap of $118k.

You make $120k+ a year? I'm calling bullshit.

• 1Worf

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I bet you can't get banned by September 14th you fucking faggot!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You make $120k+ a year? I'm calling bullshit.

makes 120k a year. uses mom's paypal account. votes for bernie sanders

yeah im convinced of all these things

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Was it my mom's or grandma's? Can't decide?

i always said mom's. someone else said grandmas.

is your mind starting to slip like bernie's?

p.s. the only person with a 6 figure income voting for Bernie Sanders is Bernie Sanders

• 1Worf

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
i always said mom's. someone else said grandmas.

is your mind starting to slip like bernie's?

p.s. the only person with a 6 figure income voting for Bernie Sanders is Bernie Sanders
And you both have the same evidence to back up your claims: zero.

Wrong. I voted for him.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't make $120k solo, I only make around $85k, the wife makes the $120+ and my salary is a matter of public knowledge.

Look up a GS-12 in the state of North Carolina and you will know my salary.

No lol sorry for the confusion. I meant confirm his claim. I was unclear there.