Beyond : Two Souls

Column_sl

shitlord
The game is awesome if you like these type of choose your own path games.

People act like this genre is new, but has been going on since zork?

Games definitely worth a buy.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Ellen Page may sue Sony over video game nudity - Jacksonville Technology | Examiner.com

Ellen Page may sue Sony over video game nudity

Actress Ellen Page is reportedly considering a lawsuit against Sony, it was revealed yesterday. The move comes in response to news that the company may have allowed realistic nude depictions of her body to be included in the recently released video game Beyond: Two Souls.

While nudity in video games is nothing new, featuring a nude depiction of an established Hollywood celebrity in a game makes this a unique

The diminutive actress, best known for her role as the title character in 2007 indie-hit Juno, provides the voice and likeness for the video game's star character. In the game's shower scene, players have discovered that a special "free camera" mode can be used on developer version of the game to manipulate the angle and view a fully nude depiction of Page's body.

Photos of the cartoonish scene were quickly posted to online communities like Reddit and spread around from there. A full video of the shower scene, without the "glitch" of graphic nudity, has also been posted online.

The actress is well known for having a strict no nudity policy in any movies she appears in, making the "digital nudity" a particularly sticky issue for Sony.

"The images are from an illegally hacked console and [are] very damaging for Ellen Page," read a Sony statement shared with CinemaBlend.com. "It's not actually her body. I would really appreciate if you can take the story down to end the cycle of discussion around this."

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
If it was some dude who hijacked the game and glitched it himself, does she really have a case with Sony then?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If it was some dude who hijacked the game and glitched it himself, does she really have a case with Sony then?
Take Two took quite the grilling over the whole Hot Coffee thing so I'd say it depends on how good her lawyers are.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Take Two took quite the grilling over the whole Hot Coffee thing so I'd say it depends on how good her lawyers are.
Being who she is and the line of work she's in, I'd have to imagine she has some scary good lawyers...Or should, anyway.