Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Big Bang Theory

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2007-09-24

Creator: Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady

Cast: Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar

Overview: The Big Bang Theory is centered on five characters living in Pasadena, California: roommates Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper; Penny, a waitress and aspiring actress who lives across the hall; and Leonard and Sheldon's equally geeky and socially awkward friends and co-workers, mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Raj Koothrappali. The geekiness and intellect of the four guys is contrasted for comic effect with Penny's social skills and common sense.

Araxen

I just started watching this show and I find it funny as hell but would this show be as popular if Penny wasn't flopping her tits(not that I mind) around every week?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I just started watching this show and I find it funny as hell but would this show be as popular if Penny wasn't flopping her tits around every week?
Yes. Penny exists only for Sheldon to make fun of. Any other girl could do.

She's not that hot.

Priya OTHO is smoking.

Aarti-Mann.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
They went for the girl next door look. And then, in case that was too subtle for you, the literally put her next door.

Show would not be as popular without Penny, but it's true that almost any other pair of floppy tits would do.

That said -- Penny: Would bang.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did you guys ever see the unaired Pilot for Big Bang theory? It had all the same people except Penny who was a different actress and who was clearly played as a hard ass down on her luck who sets out to live with the geeks to take advantage of them because she knows they are all "its a reel gurl!"
It was an interesting take but I don't think the show would have survived long that way with penny having little or no empathy with the intended audience.
Unaired pilot was up on the pirate bay at one time if anyone is interested.

The first two seasons of BBT were very focused on the core three, personally I think the show has gotten much better since they brought on Bernadette and Amy to play off their respective opposites. now all they need is a real resolution to the Raj issue.

Goatface

I like the show better when it highlighted Penny's ass more.
smile.png
Agreed Bernadette and Amy were great additions. Just wonder how far they are going to take Aheldon/Amy.

smile.png

FaxPiss_sl

shitlord
Do you people who are entertained by this show enjoy it more than, say... Archer, 30 Rock or Parks and Rec? Or is it that you've already watched all the really funny stuff and still have free time?

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Do you people who are entertained by this show enjoy it more than, say... Archer, 30 Rock or Parks and Rec? Or is it that you've already watched all the really funny stuff and still have free time?
LOL, I don't care I enjoy this show a lot. I've seen all the Archers and 30 Rocks and could not get into Parks and Rec.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They have really toned down the... sluttiness? of Penny in more recent seasons.

First few seasons she was constantly wearing tank tops, short shorts, or other low cut shirts. You hardly ever see her dressed like that anymore.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's the second one. The show can be entertaining but it's basically just another version of Three's Company. I don't know that I've ever seen a full episode. But it's not offensively bad, either. It's a solidly mediocre sitcom -- which makes it far above average.

Goatface

big bang is the only sitcom i watch now. Never found 30 rock/parks/community/modern family that funny.

Goatface

First few seasons she was constantly wearing tank tops, short shorts, or other low cut shirts. You hardly ever see her dressed like that anymore.
it sorta stopped after she got hurt. (broke her leg in 2010). there is a few shows where she looks a little cubby afterwards, but that is certainly gone now.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Well that's it now I'm making a Two and half men thread. Y'all deserve it. You JUST LET COMMUNITY DIE.

Araxen

For as much hate as this show got on FoH, I fucking love it.
I never followed the FoH thread. Why did people hate on it? Ths one of the few shows(more than likely only show) trying to appease to the Internet and people are shitting on it? It's a good show.

I've never cared for 30 rock though I want to wreck Tina Fey so bad. Parks and Rec never watched, Never head of Archers. Fuck NBC pretty much.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Archer is on FX, and the first season is really funny. I like 30 Rock, but I think Tracy Morgan takes away from it.

Flank_sl

shitlord
Big Bang Theory is the only american comedy I watch. It is possibly my favourite sitcom of all time (hard to beat Only Fools and Horses though).

I thought the most recent episode, S06EP10, was brilliant.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database