Big Bang Theory

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Son of a bitch, im a huge fan of the color red and Burnadette gave me instant wood. haha

Both blondes were smoking hot.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
idvRAnEXZsUw6.gif

I approve of Sheldon leaving Santa to rot. That was very funny.

Goatface

"While at college, I once passed out at a frat party. I woke up with more clothes on."

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
This show is fucking horrible. It's just a bunch of socially awkward faggots and a hot girl. This is what happens when you get rid of bullying you get shows like this.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It's def hit or miss. I didn't enjoy the show this week. Was boring. I don't watch for the chicks, I watch for the comedy.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I kind of liked the whole D&D adventure part. Especially making Sheldon have to participate in all of it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I picked up all the seasons on Blu-Ray I'm only a season and a half in so far but holy fuck this Christmas episode is by far the best so far.

This is the best scene:

spronk

FPS noob
there is a laugh track in the show, but its really the pauses (which the video above removes) that make it weird, and the pauses are there to anticipate the live audiences reactions which get mixed in with the laugh track for the live show (I don't think they ADR the cast, but mic them up?)

I agree the current gen of shows that don't use laugh tracks (30R, P&R, Happy Endings, etc) are way better, but there have been scientific studies that found people are more likely to laugh if they are in a bigger crowd and rarely laugh if alone, and that laugh tracks simulate those crowds for many people. I think the people who really, really hate laugh tracks are in that small minority that laugh whether or not other people are laughing, so you are a special snowflake and all that jazz.

I've never ever been bothered or noticed laugh tracks, I do remember an NPR show a few months ago that revealed the laugh tracks were almost all recorded in the 50s so most of the people you hear are... dead. creepy.

nuday

Golden Squire
Archer is on FX, and the first season is really funny. I like 30 Rock, but I think Tracy Morgan takes away from it.
I'm glad to hear somebody else thinks that Tracy Morgan is a problem. I can't fucking stand the show BECAUSE of that guy. Oh look, it's Tracy Morgan playing Tracy Morgan...again.

Goatface

I've never ever been bothered or noticed laugh tracks, I do remember an NPR show a few months ago that revealed the laugh tracks were almost all recorded in the 50s so most of the people you hear are... dead. creepy.
did they say which shows used totally canned tracks? from what i read TBT uses all live recorded audience track, could be sweetened later on, but don't know about that. and the remote location scenes are shown to the live crowd and recorded.