Big Brother 18

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this team america is really annoying, wtf did brit say to devin to get her off the block?

you know, i hope devin stays, he's at least entertaining. devin knew the big brother planets, in his bio he said hayden is his favorite player, is this guy a fan? he sounds like it, the way he talks is like he musta been talking BB strat with any BB fan at the gym.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
this team america is really annoying, wtf did brit say to devin to get her off the block?

you know, i hope devin stays, he's at least entertaining. devin knew the big brother planets, in his bio he said hayden is his favorite player, is this guy a fan? he sounds like it, the way he talks is like he musta been talking BB strat with any BB fan at the gym.
Brittany didn't say anything. Devin is infatuated with her now and wants to hook up. He's not really entertaining at all but him being fully delusional does create drama with everyone else. Most of the drama going on right now though is a result of zach giving very few fucks.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
hforpk6.jpg
hforpk6.jpg
hforpk6.jpg

hforpk6.jpg
hforpk6.jpg
hforpk6.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It's like Orange is the New Black. Piper never identified as a lesbian (or bisexual) until she met that black-haired cunt (can't remember name). I think the same thing is happening with Zac. I think he would really go bisexual/gay for Frankie. :p

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's got something going for him, be it intentional or not. It seems to devastate people if they put him up or do anything that goes against him.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I think he's just a super-nice dude, which is amplified even more by being in a house full of a abrasive personalities.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I keep forgetting that Victoria is even in the game. At this point, they never show her. Amazing.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm pretty sure they announced the activity tracker on the show as well.