Big Hero 6 (Marvel/Disney)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
oookkkaaaayyyy...

looks good i liked the trailer.

but i am a sucker for a animated cartoon....

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Looks cute, but what is with the weird melding of western and asian stuff? Kabuki mask villain, brother's name is "Tadoshi" despite looking 100% white... Ehh what?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Looks cute, but what is with the weird melding of western and asian stuff? Kabuki mask villain, brother's name is "Tadoshi" despite looking 100% white... Ehh what?
Expect this to become more common as, globally, Western culture has to share the stage with Asian/Chinese culture.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
that the comic has been around for a long time and its not some new thing

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Both my daughters want to see this pretty bad, can't wait to sit in a theatre full of other little rug rats......

Quaid

Trump's Staff
that the comic has been around for a long time and its not some new thing
The IP may not be new, but there is a very specific reason disney is choosing to push it forward at this particular point in time. Appealing to the Asian market is absolutely critical right now.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Big Hero 6 was very much a Japanese hero team in the traditional Marvel universe. This is very much NOT the traditional Marvel universe given the setting has been changed to an amalgam of Tokyo and San Francisco. If this works I suspect we will see more Marvel properties with potential all-ages appeal transition to a quasi-Incredibles ish universe

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My daughter looks completely white, and her name is Natsumi. Granted, she's 50% Japanese, but shelookswhite.

KqTX8Gn.jpg

I really want to see this movie. Love me some Animated stuff. Wreck it Ralph was awesome.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Siliconemelons

My daughter looks completely white, and her name is Natsumi. Granted, she's 50% Japanese, but shelookswhite.

KqTX8Gn.jpg

I really want to see this movie. Love me some Animated stuff. Wreck it Ralph was awesome.
Yeah, I can tell she is half or at least part Asian... but well my wife is half and our girls in turn are part... if the "I tan easy" skin, or the mixed eyes and nose don't give it away- its the hair look and hairline as well as cheeks/jaw structure but I can see it easy from my wife and kids.. your kid looks very much like the pics I have seen of my wife as a kid that age. and that is saying she is adorable :) you took that pic mid flight right? fly the friendly skys!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Coming out soon.

I'll be dragging my kids to this. For them of course ...