Big Hero 6 (Marvel/Disney)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav, have you seen Monster's University? I really enjoyed that one also.
It was up there, I'd put it around the #5-6 spot though behind Finding Nemo and the original Toy Story though.

(caveat - not seen Frozen yet and Up didn't resonate with me will... and shit... I forgot Wall-E which needs to be high up there too for me, LOVED Wall-E)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wall-E was awesome, as was the first Cars. PIXAR does a great job of making you care about objects that are not people. Up was extremely sad in the beginning.. showing the guy meeting the love of his life and then her dieing like that. Wasn't expecting such a tragic opening.

Didn't care about Brave. (I think that was PIXAR also).

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Movie was excellent. One of my favorites. Kids absolutely loved it. Was a big hit for our family though we did go in with very little expectations. Was nice to see something from Disney that was not a sequel.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I saw this tonight. I was surprised at how many adults were in the theater without kids (myself included). Really fun movie. I bet there are going to be a lot of Baymax action figures being sold for the holidays.

Brad2770

Feast was amazing. I really like the animation and that short had me tearing up like a baby.

Big Hero Six was ok, but I would have rather they expanded a little more on the developement of the sidekicks. An extra 30 minutes would have been ok. I did fall asleep through part of it though, mostly because I have been working a lot and I was tired. Totally missed how the Balloon Bot got his fighting skills.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Totally missed how the Balloon Bot got his fighting skills.
After the first encounter with the kabuki bad guy, Hiro made betamax a new program card in addition to his wellness one. He put aggression and karate on it. That's about all. It's why he removed the wellness card mid fight later on and the robot went crazy killing machine mode.

Column_sl

shitlord
Thought it was good for a kids Marvel super hero movie.

Kind of strange tho coming from Pixar when you expect more cross generational type of storytelling.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lasseter has more or less moved over to disney proper and does the frozen, tangled, wreck it ralph stuff while he only occasionally works on pixar stuff now.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
holy crap, missed the after credit scene first time watching. one of the better parts of the film

spronk

FPS noob
bluray rips have been out about a week, pretty good movie great to watch with kids although some sad parts ala Up. Reminded me a lot of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (minus the food, more the science stuff) so if your family liked those movies you'll probably like this. Good and fun watch, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
FistBump_BaymaxButler.gif