Big Little Lies

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
6nxTO2tYDBR9twPWlDC3I1eXUnY.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Big Little Lies[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-02-19[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Subversive, darkly comedic drama Big Little Lies tells the tale of three mothers of first graders whose apparently perfect lives unravel to the point of murder.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched this over the weekend. It's pretty good. Finale is tonight and all 7 episodes will be on HBO on demand. Highly recommended if you are in to dramas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I have been lazy & waiting for someone else to start this thread. For as much Estrogen as there in this show it is surprisingly entertaining to me. Just sitting down now to watch the finale with my wife.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I expected the usual drama crap. It was and wasn't that and as much as I am loathe to admit it the payoff was there.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched the finale. It was a little surprising. I enjoyed it. Well worth the 6.5 hours.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
watched this last night on the recommendation of a friend, finished last night. was disappointed in the finale, i was told that there was a big payoff at the end and it was just that the dude Perry ended up being the guy who raped the chick? and then 30 seconds later the black chick pushes him down the steps to his death? was expecting more, i might have enjoyed it more if it hadn't been hyped to me. also saw the bit with Perry's kid being the one who is beating on other kids coming from a mile away.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
watched this last night on the recommendation of a friend, finished last night. was disappointed in the finale, i was told that there was a big payoff at the end and it was just that the dude Perry ended up being the guy who raped the chick? and then 30 seconds later the black chick pushes him down the steps to his death? was expecting more, i might have enjoyed it more if it hadn't been hyped to me. also saw the bit with Perry's kid being the one who is beating on other kids coming from a mile away.

Not sure if real.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The show really wasn't about the pay off. We guessed who the victim was, who the rapist was and who the bully was. We did not guess the killer.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Binged this show, have one episode left. I enjoy it but still don't know who the fuck is even dead, should I?

Edit - NM, finished it. Figured out everything except for the killer.

I'm not proud of myself, Trollface, but yes it's real.

Pretty cunty of you to spoil the entire show in like the 5th post of the thread. Glad I usually scroll past you.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Stave

Potato del Grande
What a fucking dickbag. I was just going to see if this show was worth watching and Keg just spoiled the entire series for me on the first page. Get fucking aids fggt

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It was fresh, well-written, and directed. Great and/or amazing performances all around. I'm a huge fan of all the ladies involved.

Nicole is under a lot of pressure to do another season before the first season had ended. That pressure has only intensified. She said she loves the TV medium now because it has changed so much since the 90's. Hopefully they crack up and we get a 2nd season.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Great show. Think it fitting it ends with this one season. Just really love the care taken with developing the characters and their conflicts. The rapist identity was the only silly bit and really unnecessary to the end.

And in fairness to keg, if the show has aired, you probably shouldn't read a thread about it. Or complain if you get spoiled.