Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What do you fellow jugs think of my invention?

ahq0KsJ.jpg

It keeps your icecream cold AND it recycles!

iannis

Musty Nester
This is probably the primary difference between the Juggs and us lowly Council Plebs.

I bet Juggs actually do know what the fuck you're even talking about. Me and Z are mostly confused but that has never stopped us (and never will stop us) from calling someone stupid.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Bros, im worried about our cousins in the Council. They fight alot. I dont want this to turn into the Game of Shaw. I've grown to like Izo.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What to get my old man for Christmas? The only thing he does is drink and smoke but he recently had health issues so i need something new.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
A new set of liver and lungs from the body of an undocumented migrant?

Who knows, he might even have the urge to start a vegetable garden afterwards.

iannis

Musty Nester
FoH was a shithole too. There were more assholes so you got more chances on the RNG of funny. There were more tryhards and if you're talking about the wayback way-back there were more straight up groupies.

But at least we don't have Cuppycakes or Samus Arawns and that's good. Whores like that stink up a place real fast. I prefer trannies to that sort of cancer. But we also don't have the sad sacks that try to e-fuck and whiteknight them, which is where most of the funny comes from.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Bro, me too. And Foler.

I feel like we're missing some Jugs though. We oughta make a list of the Jugs that are out of the loop and make a honorary Reeses pic for them.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Bro I told you, Foler = Snowden. Brother went dark as soon as all that shit went down.