Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So you admit to bitching out. You are right but the community won't agree so why try?

Your thread served its purpose on the old forum, it was imported over. I moved it. Pretend it was personal all you want I don't care.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So we're not even allowed tagging now? Reporting I understand, but tagging? Wow.

• 3Rustled
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So you admit to bitching out. You are right but the community won't agree so why try?

Your thread served its purpose on the old forum, it was imported over. I moved it. Pretend it was personal all you want I don't care.
How do you decide what Rickshaw threads have "served their purpose"? What made you specifically choose that one, which was currently very active, and decide "Nope! Shut it down!"?

Put another way: If I create a thread called "The Tanoubliette Mk II" and it gets Rickshawed, are you going to lock that one too?

Also, you specifically said "I'm not going to reward you for shitposting". Clearly, you think me having my own thread to post in in the Rickshaw is a "reward", so you taking it away was obviously both a punishment and personal. Own that shit, man. You're the admin, you can do whatever you want for whatever reason you want. You don't have to lie to me to maintain some level of false detachment.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean when I made the thread, it was basically sort of rewarding you. It was also punishing you.

Its complicated.

It served its purpose well, though, that's for certain.

Its actual title should be "The Real Time Recording of the Fracturing of the Moon Bat's psyche"

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Tanoomba Tanoomba all your posts in this thread are off topic. If you persist in derailing Big Picasso's thread I'll have no choice but to extend your sentence and ban you from this thread.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am probably locking the Mist one also but yours reached a climax to be promoted.

Locking it and leaving it would be punishment.

The not rewarding you means I am not making you a personal new one. This thread might go away.

The point of the rickshaw isn't to be a safe space where you can hang out and do what you want and drag quotes into here and hide out.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's in the damn hall of fame, how could you not be happy with that.

• 2Like

trex

Queen Bee
Was super excited to see two new pages in Big Picassos thread.

Tanoomba this isn't a place to rage. Picasso is a cool dude. If you calm down maybe we'll all sign a Get Well Soon Card.

@Izo , nah. Just my SSN, mom's maiden name, first pets name and street of my childhood house. Weird requests but I get a free TV, so whatever.

• 1Like
  • 1Triggered

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Dear @Amod, Ms. Tanoomba has gotten in contact with me and sent me a secret recording of Tanoomba when he discovered he had been sent to the Rickshaw.

She reached out to me in the slim hope that you may reverse his infraction. She wants to watch her shows on Television and, as you can see, while he is in this condition he won't let her have the remote control.

• 3Worf
  • 2Brony
Reactions: 4 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Why won't you respond to the Scamkeesian quote I provided, Tanoomba?

I bet that our fair-minded moderation team would be happy to reverse your interaction if you did so adequately.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I am probably locking the Mist one also but yours reached a climax to be promoted.

Okay, so you've said before that you think I'm an idiot, so I'm afraid to speak up here, but -- again, why are you making moderation decisions? I thought you just wanted to be an admin for technical stuff?

• 1Picard

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
WTF, shouldn't Tan's viral faggotry have been left quarantined to a single hot zone? His outbreak AIDS monkey faggotry is now a public health issue and spreading wider than his wife's outer labia when it's filled with BBC.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Okay, so you've said before that you think I'm an idiot, so I'm afraid to speak up here, but -- again, why are you making moderation decisions? I thought you just wanted to be an admin for technical stuff?
Thread location is not only a moderator decision especially when it comes to the import of old threads. That thread is not a new thread.

I am "in charge" until Sep 1st.

The rickshaw loses its designed purpose when people use it as a safe space.

Pick any option or all three. It was a good question. The answer is a combo of all three.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Fair enough. I wouldn't say that you've been abusing power, and I don't pay attention to the GG thread so I have no idea if noomba's shawing is justified or not. Glad that you're open to questioning.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Fair enough. I wouldn't say that you've been abusing power, and I don't pay attention to the GG thread so I have no idea if noomba's shawing is justified or not. Glad that you're open to questioning.
The shawing was not my doing in any way and I had them hold a vote on his appeal.

The moving of the threads was me and I should have done that earlier.

There are plenty of misc threads he can use in here to lament about how misunderstood he is.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tanoomba Tanoomba all your posts in this thread are off topic. If you persist in derailing Big Picasso's thread I'll have no choice but to extend your sentence and ban you from this thread.
Welcome to the new Rerolled! We've got a light-handed touch to moderation! We're all adults here and can handle hurty words. Oh, also: If you make off-topic posts (which already is not against the rules) in the fucking RETARD RICKSHAW (the no-man's land where anything goes), then you will not receive a warning like you would for breaking any other rule, you will be instantly RRPed (or, if you're already RRPed, your sentence will be extended).

How is this not blatant over-moderation? Do you not understand how the previous Rerolled environment directly contributed to you becoming a mod here? Why are you trying to out-do the over-moderation everyone hated there?

Locking it and leaving it would be punishment.

The not rewarding you means I am not making you a personal new one. This thread might go away.

The point of the rickshaw isn't to be a safe space where you can hang out and do what you want and drag quotes into here and hide out.
Why the fuck are you deciding what the point of the Rickshaw is? It's always been the toilet of the board. There has always, always been little to no moderation in the Rickshaw, specifically because posting in there at all has been considered somewhat shameful when everything that matters happens on the surface among the normies.

Now, because I happen to be OK with expressing myself in the sewer, because I don't give a shit if I'm not allowed to speak my mind among the surface-dwellers, you've decided that I have it too good. You've decided to micromanage no-man's-land simply because it bothers you that I have any say at all. You've made it your goal not to make sure the board is running smoothly, but to make sure that my personal experience is as miserable as possible. That is, by a wide margin, the pettiest action I've ever seen. Bravo.

Because it was HIS thread. We aren't allowed to touch HIS things.
Let's see, recently you've incorrectly claimed that I was making DEMANDS (when all I did was ask questions or express an opinion) and now you're claiming that I'm not ALLOWING you to touch specific rickshawed threads despite my having no power to even suggest, let alone enforce, such restrictions.

Why do you consider me so threatening?

Thread location is not only a moderator decision especially when it comes to the import of old threads. That thread is not a new thread.

I am "in charge" until Sep 1st.

The rickshaw loses its designed purpose when people use it as a safe space.

Pick any option or all three. It was a good question. The answer is a combo of all three.
Again: Why are you taking it upon yourself to decide what the Rickshaw is for? This is not only moderating after you said you didn't want to moderate, but it's literally OVER-moderating! You're taxing the homeless here, bro. It's getting ridiculous.

The shawing was not my doing in any way and I had them hold a vote on his appeal.

The moving of the threads was me and I should have done that earlier.

There are plenty of misc threads he can use in here to lament about how misunderstood he is.
Are there? Are there really? Perhaps you missed this post:
...Where I was threatened with excessive punishment for merely posting here. I wonder if all the other off-topic posters here (which, since my first post here, has been ALL OF THEM) are going to get instant RRPs! Somehow I doubt it.

Finally: @Picasso3 is a cool dude. How's that plumbing project coming along, Picasso? Were you able to fit the ferncos in? Are the pipes still too close to the wall?

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
All reres are created equal, some are just more equal than others? ;)

• 1Islamic