Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
After seeing the rest of the forum shit themselves in the last couple of days, I'm convinced that Jug supremacy will continue unabated.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Picasso is all grown up and HM is all grown out. Such is life.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Council weirds me out, I don't know if I should take them serious or just pet them on the head for trying so hard.

I like Izo though, Wakandan should have a Grumpy Cat Jug.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_55653.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think that I must vote against Izo. He has shown a history of being pro-Council, and the Council itself has in essence declared war on us.

Dumar_sl said:
And as my second act, I hereby propose to the Council we take the heathen and backwater lands of the Jugs as our own. The high priests of the Samhedrin sacrificed a moss snake in my name, and they saw in a vision atop Mt. Rathe the Rickshaw demands their total submission to the One True Council or face utter annihilation. If they do not submit, we will purge their people and utter name from all of history and mock their heathen gods in our streets. So it was said by Kilivek, son of Dumar, usurper of The Blank Hand, by the prophets of old. So will it be done by The Council's word.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Izo is a snitch, too. Wakandan be reportin' more posts than anyone.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dumar's call for war leads me to believe he is actually an agent of the Nerd Reich. Only the Council and Jug Nation has the ability to crush DraegaAmerican Inventorfaggothitler and his minions.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
The Council is young and hot headed. It lashes out without direction. Now, I will be the first to say some of their actions have amused me greatly. In fact I used the Kentucky thread ( with some major edits) in a classroom to show how even to this day there are people who believe in the whole "lost Southern cause" and try to find 16 million excuses why their state isnt southern.
The secret to the Jugs though, is quite simple.
We are all Jugs at heart, some cover it with responsibilities and some have even become AMODs to gain legitimacy. But inside everyone of us is a Jug of sugary awesomeness waiting to bust out and scream "Oh yeah!." The Rickshaw is the house the Jugs built, we dont mind having neighbors. As far as the Nerd Reich goes, they leave us alone and we leave them alone. Occasionally King Foler gets into the crunk juice but it blows over quick.

iannis

Musty Nester
We all have to follow our Slack, and sometimes that's very hard work indeed.

Luckily it is more often no work at all.