Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I extend to you an olive branch and you in turn claim im rubbing your cock. I'm hurt, truly.

You know not what you have done.
rrr_img_55772.jpg
warhammer-horus-heracy.jpg

I call you out, HORUS of JUG!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
In fact I used the Kentucky thread ( with some major edits) in a classroom to show how even to this day there are people who believe in the whole "lost Southern cause" and try to find 16 million excuses why their state isnt southern.
Woah woah woah! How can everyone just skip over the fact that Big Jx3 used a thread from Rerolled, from the Shaw no less, to further his and/or others education?!

That's a feat worthy of recognition, and I feel I must call attention to it. Well done, good sir, well done!

iannis

Musty Nester
The lost southern cause is the supremacy of local governance to centralization. The purpose of the federal government is to serve the States, not the other way around. In reality it is exactly the other way around.

The Union foughtagainstslavery. The Confederacy foughtforproperty rights.

It's something that should be used to further everyones education. It is a timeless conflict, every bit as applicable today as it was 150 years ago. I mean sure a lot of it is butthurt southerners defending a culture of bigotry (made more bizzare by the fact that no one alive has ever met a man that fought in that war)... but why do you think there is SO much popular denigration of the southern cause?

It's a real thing that requires real ongoing consideration. No one is going to go to war over corporate tax evasion -- but maybe weshould. So it's a lot easier to say, "if you think this is a thing... you probably fuck your own sister."

And if those old dead rednecks had fought over that instead of about the right to hit brown people with chains and feed them pig slop (mostly the right for the OTHER guy to hit brown people with chains -- at that. You think every Rebel infantryman had a porter for his musket?), maybe they'd even have had a better cause and more effect. They not only lost the war, which is bad enough, but they invalidated the point -- which is worse.

The defeat was utter. The Confederacy will only rise again when the Republic collapses under the strain of its own obesity.

iannis

Musty Nester
This is why the jugs will win any war that breaks out.

Us in the council, we've got heart. Crazy heart. But our reaction to a sudden loud noise is to shoot. Often ourselves in the face.

With a little bit more training we could probably be reasonably good suicide bombers.

Silver Knight of the Realm
WOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO2014OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jus playin bros, I'm outties.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
im going back to college for my masters at 26.8. should I hit up my frat at a different campus for sl00ts? How should I proceed? Like I don't want the old grills, i want the 18 yos. I really wanna win softball next semester too.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
sloots are the girls that sex is still fun too and is not the game of thrones because they've lost the fight to gravity.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Fuck that noise. You fuck those 18yr olds and fuck 'em good. Then slap them on the ass and send them on their way.