Biggest guilty pleasures

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
I think there was a thread on the old boards about this, but didn't see it here.

What's your favorite music that's generally regarded as crap? (i.e. not just by contrarian hipsters).

I am a 34 year old man that has an un-ironic love for Kreayshawn. I know she is objectively horrible - a clumsy rapper, insipid lyrics, poseur aesthetics, derivative production - I'm going to attribute by liking her to some sort of genetic deformity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Oh, that would be Die Antwoord.

So fucking weird. Very weird. And catchy. And bad. Or is it good.

No not good. But why do I keep watching on YouTube?

Halp!

Not linking videos. It's for your own good.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The only decent radio station in my area plays theAT40on loop. I find myself reluctant to switch channels or queue up songs from my phone

I know the lyrics to all the latest:
Ke$ha
Lady Gaga
Chris Brown
Justin Bieber
Nicki Manaj
Flo Rida
Swedish House Mafia
Tegan and Sarah

But fuck the new Taylor Swift album. Her songs are 100% terrible. Same with Will.I.Am shit.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Suprised to see Blondie here. I always thought she was pretty legit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like what I like but for the sake of the thread I'd say something like La Roux or Justin Timberlake

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you jerk off to something you really aren't supposed to, or at least would have a hard time explaining, is that considered a guilty pleasure?

OFWGKTA_sl

shitlord
90s r&B.
metalcore
seen these guys every time they've come to nashville since probably 2005. no shame.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users