Also weird fact:

Samara Weaving is the niece of:

2179159-agent_smith.jpg

Keanu whoa.gif

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Says it's one hour and eighteen minutes??

1598580790780.png

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think in one of the previews they have a time limit to come up with the new song and it's 78 minutes

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
eh, gonna wait to watch this at $20 to rent it.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I agree with that review: not on the level of the first 2 films, but it was enjoyable. It’s definitely a Bill&Ted movie and the daughters are the B plot, but it works and the characters are likable (the daughters are basically giant music nerds, but can’t really play instruments, just remix stuff). It also gives some love to the past films...Rufus is constantly mentioned, Station is mentioned, their wives being princesses, etc. The movie also does end abruptly...could have at least used a Bogus Journey style wrap up since this is probably the last time we will see a Bill and Ted movie. I would give the movie a B- rating.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Not gonna pretend it was a masterpiece but I loved it. Bunch of good laughs, and it’s upbeat and positive as always with Bill & Ted.

I just went ahead and bought it since there was only a $5 difference between renting it. Keanu rules and I’ll support anything he does.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Dudes, this movie was most excellent. I could have watched more. They really needed a "mall" moment with the band and that's the only thing I could knock it for.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I grew up on them, and this was kind of meh. I mean, it was nice to see Bill and Ted again, but maybe I'm just too old for this shit? It wasn't bad, just not really good either.

I watched the first within the last year and enjoyed it.

My wife slept through most of it and after I told her it wasn't great said, "So I guess it's not worth watching?" I told her not unless she's a super big B&T fan. "Was the wedding part the highlight?"

I was like, what wedding part? Then I remembered the beginning. It's sad, but that probably was the highlight. The first 5 minutes. The therapy session was also pretty funny. But everything with the daughters and the future? Snore.

Last edited:

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really enjoyed this, the Daryl made me fucking laugh. Pretty good send-off. Not sure if they did it in purpose but this is the first movie where I felt Keanu actually looked his age in the face.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, I thought this was pretty good. Better than Bogus Journey, which I never really cared for.

My only complaint were the daughters The actresses did a pretty good job of channeling Bill and Ted, but just came off weird with them being female.

Lastly, they say Keanu Reeves doesn't age but he's starting to look it now for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think I said it in the john wick 3 thread... But Keanu looking like he hasn't been aging is 100% the beard. It's covering enough of his face that you don't really notice the effects of age.

Anyway, there were a couple of parts that I laughed at... It wasn't terrible.. I love Samara weaving but I don't think she really had anything to do in this. I don't think really anyone had anything to do...