Bill & Ted Face the Music

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Uhh did they drag Orion pictures out for added nostalgia or something?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Meh. Wouldn't see it in theaters if I could. Looks OK I guess.
honestly it looks like Keanu is phoning it in to help a friend. while Alex WInter is putting all his energy into reprising that role. i really hope it works out for him, i think Keanu felt that way too and thats why he's doing this.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Fuck you faggots, best movie of the decade right there

This COULD be the movie of our time, but it would require a sense of prescience and forethought from the writers. So it won't.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, being honest, the first two movies weren't exactly oscar quality. They were mostly silly kid movies, and this looks like a silly kid movie for people who were kids 30 years ago.
Keanu's voice sounds weird tho.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The original was a classic, you guys are fags if you didn't like it.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 11 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Either that, or their song is a red herring and it doesn't really unite the world unto itself, but they end up inspiring others to create stuff which ends up uniting the world (ie, they basically are a meme that goes viral and gets other people to do their own takes on it).

honestly, i love that idea. they become try hards geriatrics, and the world unites a singular hatred towards bill and ted. they realize that if the world is preoccupied by hating them, they are too busy to hate everything else.

• 1Worf
Well, that would be the twist! But eventually they grow bitter? And they don't even speak to each other anymore. But then Bill starts cosplaying as Ilia from the first ST movie, and then he/she/v-ger and Ted merge, and form a new life form, and leave all the haters behind.

• 1Garbage

j00t

Well, that would be the twist! But eventually they grow bitter? And they don't even speak to each other anymore. But then Bill starts cosplaying as Ilia from the first ST movie, and then he/she/v-ger and Ted merge, and form a new life form, and leave all the haters behind.

STAAATION...

• 1Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Looks horrible, but that doesn't matter, its Bill and Tedd's adventure and Keanu, so automatic 5/5

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

I gotta say, Keanu looks old as shit.

for me it was right about john wick 3 where i thought he was finally starting to look and move his age. he was in the same boat as paul rudd where they just don't age, and i think his beard really covered up a lot of that stuff. last time we saw him without a beard it was... probably some romantic comedy 20 years ago.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh shit, I just found out Devil's Advocate was 23 years ago. No wonder he looked young.

LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH! TOUCH BUT DON'T TASTE! (it's also where Pacino went from soft spoken to having to shout every line)

Ok, maybe it was a little before Devil's Advocate. Whatever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh shit, I just found out Devil's Advocate was 23 years ago. No wonder he looked young.

LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH! TOUCH BUT DON'T TASTE! (it's also where Pacino went from soft spoken to having to shout every line)

Ok, maybe it was a little before Devil's Advocate. Whatever.

I think it was around the time he did Scent of a Woman. He did all that "hooooohaaaaa" shit and audiences loved it. It rejuvinated his career and so he stuck with it for life. He's probably like Brian Johnson and ruined his voice now doing that.

• 1Like