Billions

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was good. Especially Dan Soder getting all happy that he made the cut, just to have Axel shoot him down. The prosecutor guy is in a world of trouble right now. Looking forward to seeing where the new season takes us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Billions is touting the "first non-binary pansexual" character or some shit on their Facebook...
url

Gender+fluid_c8ab3f_6179689.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Jesus fuck when that dyke came in said, "my pronouns are they, they're and them."

Get fucked, who cares.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, that shit was ultra retarded. In real life, Axelrod would've fucking died laughing. So fucking stupid.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I totally forgot about this starting last year with my divorce and everything. I was so pumped for it too. I'm going to binge it this weekend I think.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I totally forgot about this starting last year with my divorce and everything. I was so pumped for it too. I'm going to binge it this weekend I think.
You should, it's a great show. Lewis & Giamatti are great.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
New characters - the guy investigating Chuck and the new therapist, are both ridiculous caricatures

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was looking forward to watching this tonight until I realized that I watched episode 2 last week and there won't be a new one for me tonight.