Billions

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Billions

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2016-01-17

Creator: Brian Koppelman, David Levien, Andrew Ross Sorkin

Cast: Malin Åkerman, Condola Rashad, Maggie Siff, Paul Giamatti, Damian Lewis, Toby Leonard Moore, David Costabile

Overview: A complex drama about power politics in the world of New York high finance. Shrewd, savvy U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades and the brilliant, ambitious hedge fund king Bobby "Axe" Axelrod are on an explosive collision course, with each using all of his considerable smarts, power and influence to outmaneuver the other. The stakes are in the billions in this timely, provocative series.

spronk

FPS noob
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 119857[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Billions[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-01-17[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A complex drama about power politics in the world of New York high finance.

Shrewd, savvy U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades and the brilliant, ambitious hedge fund king Bobby "Axe" Axelrod are on an explosive collision course, with each using all of his considerable smarts, power and influence to outmaneuver the other. The stakes are in the billions in this timely, provocative series.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Billions takes an insider look at the world of high finance by tracking the approaching collision between two titanic figures ? the hard-charging, politically savvy U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades (Giamatti), and the brilliant, ambitious hedge fund king Bobby ?Axe? Axelrod (Lewis).

Premieres January 17th, good to see Brody back to work after Homeland. Looks good and its on Showtime so you know some nice titties will be coming out.

Tara from Sons of Anarchy also shows up, the blonde chick looks familiar but not sure where I've seen her.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just hope he has a car with proper doors.
La22AVF.gif

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I like it.

I don't like the cliche that the US Attorney has a kink fetish on the side that will probably come up as some kind of issue.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Watched th first episode (available to download or stream off Showtime). First scene was was pretty fucked up

Going by the first episode, I think this is going to be a damn good show. I am pretty excited

TV show information provided by The Movie Database