Billions

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dam, that YumTime board meeting room was some seriously scandalous shit haha. That chick was like "you old cocksucker!"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And he was like "I could say the same about you." It was great.
I laughed at how much the dude's wife fucked over the book writing chick. Son out of Stanford... check. Golf Club account in collections... check. That's some money shit right there.
This episode was great on every front. Even seeing that bitch pick up the dog shit with his hands. Threaten to arrest the kid's grandparents while at the baseball game. Lots of ruthless shit in this show.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't. She's the hottest thing in the show, therefore I'm happy that she knows how to flex Axe's money to get her "friend" to shut the fuck up.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I have loved Damian Lewis since Life. Such a great actor.
Fuckin great underrated show that was! I think i've loved everything hes been in since(which isnt alot haha). They just need to have a Spiderman movie with Carnage and cast his ass.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Scrumpets and Coocoonutties!

Axe is fucking awesome lol. He shitted on that dude Garth so bad. When he said "when you want to go where eagles dare" and called the guy a pussy for crying about risk I laughed out loud.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Last episode was great expect the whole storyline with the blonde singer, she spouted a bunch of hippie bullshit, we didn't get to see her titties and the singing was awful.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really like that this show finds an excellent balance of not making Axe sympathetic, but also showing that being ultra rich has some major downsides. He couldn't even enjoy a concert of one of his favorite(favorite?)bands while with all his old high school buddies.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Must... hold... out... for a little... bit... longer.

Really want to get to binge watch territory with this show. But fuck, I love Lewis. Guys is a sensational actor, and that Paul guy isn't bad either!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The women are doing their parts too! The chick from SoA can step her heels on me anytime!