Bioware's "Anthem"

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I heard jetpacks.

As long as it doesn't have facial animations or a plot, I think Bioware can pull this off.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Idc what anyone says or how pretty the trailers are, bioware has no credibility and anyone who buys this before ppayer reviews deserves a bad purchase.

• 10Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Idc what anyone says or how pretty the trailers are, bioware has no credibility and anyone who buys this before ppayer reviews deserves a bad purchase.
this. not sure why anyone would hype another Bioware game at this point.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It's true. as long as they don't have to do anything and just re-leverage the work of people who used to work there and knew what they were doing then it'll probably be fine.

As long as it doesn't have a plot it will probably be fine. lol. That's actually true.

Now bioware just needs to manage their sales strategy is all. They sell games based on the plot. If they go back to selling games that are just fun to play -- we all win.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I might give a bioware made destiny clone a try. Hopefully there is some sort of rpg elements to it .

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This looks derivative, bland and nothing more than cash-in faggotry. Expect founders packs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
These companies just don't fucking understand anymore. Graphics are literally irrelevant at this point. NO ONE CARES if your game is 2% prettier. Show something unique and new, the story and the characters. Get people involved in the setting and the fucking whole universe. Stop selling shit.

Durrrr da wall its nothing like da bubble in da Destiny durrrrrppppp CHOICES MATTER STORY BEGINS WOW MUCH REAL SO GREAT VERY ORIGINAL HOLY SHIT IS THAT DC COMICS TRAILER MUSIC? THRRWEEEEEEEERRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ITS GOT BASS BRO MEANS ITS SERRRRIIOOOOU UUS LOOK ITS AN APE BUT ITS ANGRY WOW MUCH GREAT.

Christ

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Not going to pre-order but if consumer reviews are positive I'll definitely get it. Destiny 2 comes out in 4 months but I don't expect it to still have my attention by the time this comes out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
ME3 multiplayer was awesome. If those are the people in charge of this, I have some hope.

I might give a bioware made destiny clone a try. Hopefully there is some sort of rpg elements to it .

Not going to pre-order but if consumer reviews are positive I'll definitely get it. Destiny 2 comes out in 4 months but I don't expect it to still have my attention by the time this comes out.

faggots

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
The flight aspect looked surprisingly decent. The gunplay looked like nothing all that special, and they kinda lose me at the multiplayer focus, but I liked the flight.

Honestly, watching the trailer, what was mostly running through my head was, "man, I'd really like a good Iron Man game..."

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
These companies just don't fucking understand anymore. Graphics are literally irrelevant at this point. NO ONE CARES if your game is 2% prettier. Show something unique and new, the story and the characters. Get people involved in the setting and the fucking whole universe. Stop selling shit.

Durrrr da wall its nothing like da bubble in da Destiny durrrrrppppp CHOICES MATTER STORY BEGINS WOW MUCH REAL SO GREAT VERY ORIGINAL HOLY SHIT IS THAT DC COMICS TRAILER MUSIC? THRRWEEEEEEEERRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ITS GOT BASS BRO MEANS ITS SERRRRIIOOOOU UUS LOOK ITS AN APE BUT ITS ANGRY WOW MUCH GREAT.

Christ
Doesn't even need to be unique. Just put out a complete fucking game that is reasonably well done.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is this the new IP that will be remembered for generations? Or is that still hiding somewhere in their backlog.

• 1Smuggly

spronk

FPS noob
these kind of multiplayer "games are a service" thing are only fun at launch generally, when infinite bugs and exploits abound and everyone is playing and nobody knows the min/max rules. Once its out for a while, patched and balanced, the playing populations drop by 90% and everyone is a faggot who only groups up with other tier-1 gods. Destiny, Division, Conan Exiles, SWTOR, TESO, H1Z1, Player Unknown, Black Desert Online, TERA, FF14, the list is infinite of games that are fun at launch and not so fun six months later

still seems pointless to talk about it now, its not out until 2018 at least and chances are pretty high it'll just get delayed

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I do not understand the fucking game developers fascination with putting some random scripted player voice over. It breaks the entire fucking game demonstration all together. For me at least. I do not watch the demo or trailer so that i get to hear other faggots have fun. ESPECIALLY IF RATIO OF PLAYER VOICE ACTOR IS 50 50 MALE AND FEMALEM. IN NO GODS WORLD IS THIS POSSIBLE.