Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (2020)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Let me know when Robbie is washed up and in the gutter. I would gladly swoop in and help her back to recovery. MI'Lady. <<tips hat>>. Please, relax in my sex dungeon...I MEAN finished basement.
try back at the end of february. or ya know. hit up any bar on a friday night and take home her twin.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
This had to be sold to WB as the Female SJW Deadpool and it looks like it is going to A) be bad B) do poorly. Here's to hoping it scares off Marvel's coming SJW phase.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
slippery said:
You sweet summer child
source.gif

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

lot of stories about pre-sales going great or being shit, so checked my local place
thur 6pm = 6 of 109 (only showing)
friday 2 screens 109 and 277 seats, 4 showing on each screen after 6pm, 8 tickets sold so far

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Like, I will probably watch this. 90% chance that it's for free in a few months on my Plex box. 10% chance that I find myself with absolutely NOTHING to do, and somehow think about going to see it, then giving up a few hours of my precious time off to go see it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
right now no interest, even that comicbookgirl19 chick hates how this looks. if by some miracle word of mouth is positive, then i might watch it off the net.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
thats what you get when you cater to some whore who will be washed up in less than 5 years. if this isnt a chickflick then i dont know what is. all chick movie about female empowerment and getting over the man who done her dirty. hello, chickflick.

Lol, a whore. For what? Helping make a movie you don't like? This fedora hat tipper was rejected one time too many.

• 7Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Character becomes famous for being such a psychotic masochist she can love a psychotic sadist....So someone has the brilliant idea of "emancipating her" as their big story line. Derp.

Harley works as a character because of her obsession with Joker. Even in that cartoon--the story only really works still because she's still clearly obsessed with Joker. Her being a strong, independent woman is just not what the character is. Its not what's interesting about her. (Frankly part of Harley's whole persona is she would die on her own--she's too needy and crazy.) If you change this, you fundamentally change her--and if you're going to do that, I have to wonder...Why make a Harley Quinn movie at all?

Isn't she a traumatized, rape victim? THAT'S a PC angle they should stick with... Seriously though, she is a warped, damaged, PTSD victim, not a "strong, female character."

The trailer looks beyond awful. Not going to see it.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol, a whore. For what? Helping make a movie you don't like? This fedora hat tipper was rejected one time too many.
bimbos are a dime a dozen in hollywood. bimbos dont get roles on acting ability, they get them by sucking everyone off. her greatest talents arent on screen.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
bimbos are a dime a dozen in hollywood. bimbos dont get roles on acting ability, they get them by sucking everyone off. her greatest talents arent on screen.

Oh, so you have first hand knowledge? Or is every attractive woman in Hollywood a whore?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
da fuq this movie is out in a little over 30 hours and there are still no reviews out? Thats not a good sign

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Surely tossing the term misogynist out as marketing for a superhero movie is box office suicide. I mean, it's not like 70% of comic book readers are male.

• 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
The only redeeming part of this movie is the rumored end credits scene with the green arrow showing up looking for the black canary.