Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (2020)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
1.50 star(s) Rating: 1.50/5 6 Votes
Title: Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (2020)

Genre: Action, Crime

Director: Cathy Yan

Cast: Margot Robbie, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jurnee Smollett, Ewan McGregor, Rosie Perez, Ella Jay Basco, Chris Messina, Ali Wong, Matthew Willig, Dana Lee, Steven Williams, Robert Catrini, François Chau, Charlene Amoia, Derek Wilson, Judy Kain, Michael Masini, David Bianchi, Rj Wayne

Release: 2020-02-07

Plot: Harley Quinn, Black Canary, and Huntress team up to protect a young girl named Cassandra Cain when she comes across a diamond belonging to Black Mask, a kingpin in Gotham City's criminal underworld.

• 1Dislike
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why the fuck is Black Canary a diversity hire? Why does this movie even exist. C list casting for Huntress... God dammit. Oh look, Ewan McGregor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Still makes me think nothing of Harley/Mista J.

Either my brain was rotted by Batman the Animated Series (tread lightly motherfuckers!) or these Hollywood goons are completely lost.

Fedor

<Banned>
Why the fuck is Black Canary a diversity hire? Why does this movie even exist. C list casting for Huntress... God dammit. Oh look, Ewan McGregor.

Jussie Smollett's siblings blame media

Jurnee Smollett-Bell and Jocqui Smollett posted a quote attributed to Malcolm X on Instagram.

"This is the media, the irresponsible media," the posting said. "It will make the criminal look like he's the victim and make the victim look like he's the criminal."

Dywy8G9VsAAWNeS.jpg

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
at this point the only way to fight back is to do the same right back to them. we can say all we want that spider-man isn't gay. black mask isn't gay. black canary ISN'T BLACK.

but until we take something they love and make it unrecognizable nothing's going to change. so let's make a 50 shades of gray movie. we'll keep all the character names the same but make it about the industrial revolution.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Oh man. I just went off in the 007 thread so won't repeat it here.

Let me just say that this is the New Religioun sermon, Hollywood preaching to you from the pulpit of movies to convert you to the far, far left.

And destroying our mainstream entertainment in the process.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah yeah, they're the only side that's in a religion/cult.... keep telling yourselves that.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

I invite you to the politics thread to compare and contrast the virtues of progressive liberalism vs judeo Christian value set and tell us how oppressive it is living by "the bible" and how that foundational society is terrible and how a liberal run world produces a better civilization.

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I invite you to the politics thread to compare and contrast the virtues of progressive liberalism vs judeo Christian value set and tell us how oppressive it is living by "the bible" and how that foundational society is terrible and how a liberal run world produces a better civilization.

Indeed. Shall we start with that paragon of leftie ideals? Shitberg. It's just a little town, Mr. Luthor. Or as you know it, San Fran.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
who dis bitch and how she get the job w/ 4 film credits, and 3 of em are shorts?
088ba81d25df9e6264700b175c47d6fc.png

oh... DC wants to have the first asian directing a superhero film

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Still makes me think nothing of Harley/Mista J.

Either my brain was rotted by Batman the Animated Series (tread lightly motherfuckers!) or these Hollywood goons are completely lost.

Well, Harley Quinn was created for the Animated Series so one can make the argument that that is the definitive one. I won’t because I don’t read the comic and really have no deal what she is like in that. Just know her from the cartoon and Arkham Games, those two are fairly similar all things considered. (Same voice actors if memory sereves)

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I dunno why they didnt have Margot Robbie do that version. Guess she had to have rainbow hair WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database