Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Saw this stat posted somewhere. Didn’t verify I’m just going to assume it’s true and repost it here.

Time to reach $1 trillion market cap:
Bitcoin: 12 years
Google: 21 years
Amazon: 24 years
Apple: 42 years
Microsoft: 44 years
garbage

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Saylor is hilarious. A CEO of supposedly the #1 business intelligence company (whose products no one can name) who spends 99.9% of his time on twitter, doing shitty laser eyes memes and pumping an unrelated asset vs. doing something like, oh i don't know, promoting your own company and their products.
You seen MSTR stock price since he started going hard on Bitcoin? I imagine his investors are cool with it

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Found an old wallet with 24K Dogecoin. It was 3 days of mining for fun in 2013. Client is syncing now, much wow. Am I a trillionaire now or can i buy a coke can?
That is awesome. Suprised that you still had the seed for it!

Can't imagine how many people is running around looking for their old wallet. Seriously feel sorry for that guy who is spending time looking for his hard drive in the dump somewhere in England....

Izo

Tranny Chaser
That is awesome. Suprised that you still had the seed for it!

Can't imagine how many people is running around looking for their old wallet. Seriously feel sorry for that guy who is spending time looking for his hard drive in the dump somewhere in England....
Hah, yeah that must suck. I sold 5 bitcoin for gas money at some point, no biggie, doooooh. Lost a bit more when justcoin closed and I didn’t respond to the email, stings now, sure. Have a little xrp, but gatehub is cock blocking me with verification, pics of id and stuff I don’t really want to put out there. Ah well.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm still trying to decide if I want to pay to fix a dead drive that MIGHT have 70k doge on it. Nothing stopping the people that fix it from just taking it all.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm still trying to decide if I want to pay to fix a dead drive that MIGHT have 70k doge on it. Nothing stopping the people that fix it from just taking it all.
Pay to have it fixed, whaaaat? If it’s a spinner just buy a replacement pcb of the same revision and see if it spins again. If it’s an ssd with loose solder there’s guides for that on youtube.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That doesn't work anymore. There's a tiny chip that matches to the drive that has to be removed and put on a new board. It is REALLY small. I tried and botched it.

N1ZZR

<Banned>
Do you think this thing will crash this week. I dunno if I should cash out. Sentiment seems to be changing and BTC is all about sentiment.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
That doesn't work anymore. There's a tiny chip that matches to the drive that has to be removed and put on a new board. It is REALLY small. I tried and botched it.
Yeah, I’ve worked around it by getting a pcb of the same version with elder drives before. I’d give it another go for that amount of coin, witcher.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Do you think this thing will crash this week. I dunno if I should cash out. Sentiment seems to be changing and BTC is all about sentiment.

Where do you see the sentiment changing?

Just curious

N1ZZR

<Banned>
Where do you see the sentiment changing?

Just curious
Just been reading about bill gates comment as well as Elon Musk who said Bitcoin is tad overvalued now. For an asset with no underlying value, this seems laughable to me but it's Elon.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bill Gates is so widely hated that him shitting on BTC is almost an endorsement

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

N1ZZR

<Banned>
Bill Gates is so widely hated that him shitting on BTC is almost an endorsement
Another thing is some people have been speculating that tether have been pumping up the price of BTC with the backing of stablecoin. If people start losing confidence in tethers ability to issue assurance of currency to Bitcoin transaction, you could see some massive correction.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTC dipping today, whether that was the peak or a just a correction on the way to the real peak is anyone's guess. I still think it's massively inflated currently, the lure of a FOMO buy-in is strong but I can't quite make myself do it.

Doge seems to be getting pumped again, might be worth a watch if you're daytrading. Just saw a 2.2 million Doge buy fly past (like $120,000)

edit: Doge pump & dump over. One day I will learn to stop chasing pumps. Made some money shorting BTC at least.

1613983904273.png

Last edited:

Caliane

yeah, major dip overnight.

market seemed to slow and even decline a bit 2/10-2/16.. I was starting to wonder if it was the peak.. but, then exploded on the 16th. btc going from 48k to 58k Correction after that explosion was inevitable.

so, make your choice, take your gains, or hold. I see alot of confidence still. I'll def hold. And would buy if I had spare cash.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Sunday night sell off starting to become a reoccuring thing. Get out by friday afternoon, buy back late sunday night/early monday morning.