Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Nice.

BTC has broken the 20 DMA resistance and is heading to the 50 DMA. Will it bounce? Will it continue down? Let's watch and wait!

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 9.04.56 AM.png

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTC slid pretty hard this morning and bounced off the same resistance it did on monday, actually even a little lower. Figured that was it, closed longs and went short. Was expecting it to keep dropping but it's been level mostly.

These last few days have been hell to trade, every time it looks like a trend was forming, it reversed.

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I'm thinking we're going to see BTC retest some lows in the next week. Reading news on this it seems to be being partially driven by one of the big mining pools dropping a bunch of BTC onto the exchanges.

Still trying to figure out easiest way to get into ADA and MATIC in Texas short of lying about where I am (and using a VPN) to get access to sites which seem to hate Texas.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I'm thinking we're going to see BTC retest some lows in the next week. Reading news on this it seems to be being partially driven by one of the big mining pools dropping a bunch of BTC onto the exchanges.

Still trying to figure out easiest way to get into ADA and MATIC in Texas short of lying about where I am (and using a VPN) to get access to sites which seem to hate Texas.
I mean, I got no complaints with kraken really.

btc -16% for 1 week.
Eth -24% for 1 week.

Ada +38% for the week.

Caliane

What’s special about it?

Anyone here heard anything about LINK?
Its basically Eth2.0 right now.

Its already Proof of stake, and everything. and can be staked.

Why it didn't get hit by the dip? no idea. (technically there was a very short dip)

I think the "platform" cryptos are the most likely to coexist. Like, I don't see litecoin, and nano coexisting. or Bitcoin and any other "gold 2.0". theres going to be winners and losers there.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
For me the best way to get Cardano (ADA) was open a coinbase account and a kraken account. Buy BTC on coinbase and then send it to Kraken to convert to ADA. Still a pain in the ass and takes a while for the funds to settle before you can transfer BTC out of coinbase. horseshit.

I am in LINK, ADA, BTC and REN in that order but I don't know shit.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
For me the best way to get Cardano (ADA) was open a coinbase account and a kraken account. Buy BTC on coinbase and then send it to Kraken to convert to ADA. Still a pain in the ass and takes a while for the funds to settle before you can transfer BTC out of coinbase. horseshit.

I am in LINK, ADA, BTC and REN in that order but I don't know shit.

That was pretty much my path I ended up using.... USD -> coinbase -> BTC -> Kraken -> Deadalus Wallet -> staking.

The whole process ended up costing me around 2-3% in fees and crap, and could be summed up with the phrase PITA.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
One of the better metaphors that I've seen about why crypto is important.

Last edited:

Caliane

Market is still sliding down.

I def thought we'd rebound sooner. "trading activity" is pretty heavy "buy" on coinbase Eth staking, more corporate demand/buys. So, a bit surprising its still going down imho.

I'm still up 17%.. but WAS at 61% at one point.
FUD is definitely making me wonder if I should pull out, and rebuy at the "bottom".

• 1Paper Hands
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea I was thinking it would keep crawling up after the selloff to the support level last night. Went long but it dipped below the support level and I got stopped out. Sucks but not much you can do if it drops hours after opening a position.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Yea I was thinking it would keep crawling up after the selloff to the support level last night. Went long but it dipped below the support level and I got stopped out. Sucks but not much you can do if it drops hours after opening a position.

I don't try to make predictions, I've just started trying to observe the trend. The breakthrough at the 20 DMA ($49k) made the 50 DMA ($41k) the one to watch. Now we're getting close at $43k.

Will the 50 DMA hold, will it bounce, will it dive? Unless you’re a savant w charts trying to guess what happens next is simply gambling.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 1.00.41 PM.png