Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I like coins but you guys are crazy. It's been "stable" at 2.4k for 2 days. The last time it hit 2.4k (7 days ago) it was very unstable afterwards.

Everything has happened so quickly there is literally zero metrics for stable or unstable. It's chaotic right now.
I meant the market was volatile today, and it's stayed consistent. ETH hasn't been below 2k in about 3ish weeks or so. Prior to that it had trouble breaking the 2k barrier. It's surpassed that and continued upward. I don't expect it to hit 100k by September, but we haven't even seen the best of it yet. Half of the project isn't even completed.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
My buy at 0.185 bought in so I guess I’m in this shitpile now. 😜 gonna monitor things closely as I can always use some capital losses anyway. If this thing goes down to 15 or something.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
My buy at 0.185 bought in so I guess I’m in this shitpile now. 😜 gonna monitor things closely as I can always use some capital losses anyway. If this thing goes down to 15 or something.
Just do us a favor and let us know if your Spidey sense starts tingling again- since that shit seems to work

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
when I go to a get together of of rednecks and ranchers, who purposely stay away from most technology unless it's work related, and all of them are huddled together with their phones out downloading binance and talking about vechain, you know we've reached some sort of critical mass where shit is going to be super fucked up pretty soon

This is my concern. People that I know who can barely operate a cell phone are all huddled around their phone on Coinbase or Robinhood, something and sending group texted all night long about their Dogecoin hitting .41 and I’m like... something’s not right here. Meanwhile I have no idea what Binance or anything is and feel left out :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This is my concern. People that I know who can barely operate a cell phone are all huddled around their phone on Coinbase or Robinhood, something and sending group texted all night long about their Dogecoin hitting .41 and I’m like... something’s not right here. Meanwhile I have no idea what Binance or anything is and feel left out :(

keep putting money into your targeted retirement or total market fund and I promise you when it's retirement time you won't feel left out

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
keep putting money into your targeted retirement or total market fund and I promise you when it's retirement time you won't feel left out

Hah no joke. But the proceeds from my house sale aren’t going to spend themselves! Set up a Binance.Us account. At least it’ll give me something to learn on the flight to Disney.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol VET is only down a cent from where I bought it now. Damn, if I had a lower limit set I could have just made $10k.

I know crypto seems scarey and im not sure what your end game is(obviously make money) but id give it a week tops. Crypto market is not like stocks. Fundamentals mean almost nothing. But yes, crypto in general is suffering a bit right now.

Im not expert, but I have faith in ETH, XLM(stellar), and VET for the good long game. But i have many others which swing wildly week to week but still all are up over 100%( not joking) for a 3 month period

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
BTC dipped below 50K, first time since 1st week of march

ruh roh