Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You'd be a fool to buy any crypto on RH. You can't stake your crypto on RH or move it to another exchange or even into cold storage.

Staking is another great thing about Eth. I don't believe you can stake VET. Mist Mist will definitely want to stake that $50,000 and get interest going on it.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Look at it this way. It’s easy to FOMO when everything is riding high.

The fact is though everything has had pretty big crashes like 4-5 times in the past few weeks. Everything turns red, everyone thinks the sky is falling. The past is not always an indicator but chances are even if Biden fails us there’s gonna be another dip soon.

Was going to post pretty much the same thing. There will ALWAYS be dips. And you better believe that there are lots and lots of whales out there that are going to want to buy into crypto who have the ability to cause dips so they can buy in at a good price. We've already seen a it happen a couple of times. Whale crypto buying is just getting started honestly.

That said, you can fuck up. If you time it poorly and sell right before there is a big catalyst that pushes the floor up, you can end up having to buy back in higher than you sold.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Staking it is how you generate VTHO.
Staking is how you kill vampires.

nina dobrev vampire GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Not advised, Ethereum is at an extremely high point right now. It's going to go up over time but IMO buying in at 2600 when it's been hovering around 2200 usually lately would be foolish. It's been resistant to dips unlike the others, though that doesn't mean it won't dip. It just dips less. Maybe buy it over the weekend if things go the way we're thinking.

As for your question, Binance probably, Coinbase has stupid fees. Maybe Robinhood? Dunno what RH's fees look like at that level. You definitely do not want Coinbase fees for a $50,000 transaction.

This is a sign from God, it's time to go all in.

• 1Solidarity

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
What do you guys use to stake it? Binance I presume? Didn't see anything in there about staking, will take another look.
From what Im reading, just keeping VET in your Binance account is the same as staking it. You'll automatically get your VTHO reward after a month. I haven't had my VET in there a month yet, so I couldn't tell you if that's true. Maybe Jackie knows.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
From what Im reading, just keeping VET in your Binance account is the same as staking it. You'll automatically get your VTHO reward after a month. I haven't had my VET in there a month yet, so I couldn't tell you if that's true. Maybe Jackie knows.
Binance.us automatically stakes it just for being in the wallet. Apparently this is different from the Binance app for other countries where you have to set it to stake.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Has anybody else been tinkering with finding DEXs that operate on MATIC instead of ETH? I'm tinkering with QuickSwap right now and I will admit having such miniscule gas fees is nice, but I don't have as many options as I do with an ETH based DEX. Any others out there?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I am starting to question how much ol Joe will impact things. Mind you I have no doubt the market will dip again soon since it always does. I’m thinking maybe the tax scare is priced in right now already.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Who the fuck knows. Company A brings in 3 billion more than expected drops in price. Unemployment sharply increases, stonks go up.

• 1Worf

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Company A brings in 3 billion more than expected drops in price.

More than WHO expected though? Investor expectations are often different than analyst expectations, and ultimately investors are all that matter. That's why it often seems incongruent.

Also, you can't compare crypto investor expectations/reactions to securities investor expectations/reactions. Crypto investors are what the legal world calls "less sophisticated" investors.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I am starting to question how much ol Joe will impact things. Mind you I have no doubt the market will dip again soon since it always does. I’m thinking maybe the tax scare is priced in right now already.

tax scare priced in major capital gains taxes incoming oh btw ATH’s everywhere

/shrug

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
"BTC is more of a crypto commodity than currency & competes with gold as a store of value, whereas ETH is the backbone of the crypto-native economy. To the extent owning a share of this potential activity is more valuable...ETH should outperform BTC over the long run" - JP Morgan

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Wondering same thing right now.

Holding $20k in cash right now, watching jealously ETH sail to all time highs

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Biden tax plan is now released, details are online, zero effect on crypto price - does anyone think that his speech tonight will actually change anything?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Biden tax plan is now released, details are online, zero effect on crypto price - does anyone think that his speech tonight will actually change anything?
No idea, but I’m gonna still wait until the weekend to buy anything wherein lately it’s dumped every weekend. Of course the one time it won’t will be this weekend..