Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Caliane

James James

Or anytime else that might know.

Can ETH do what the internet computer crypto does?

Because that was always part of my valuation of it, that ETH will run a decentralized processing system, not just for money but for info, processes, storage etc
imagine investing in Insane Clown Posse coin.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
imagine investing in Insane Clown Posse coin.
Juggalo Pump Commence, to the gutter!

1620911204758.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rajaah Rajaah

Might have been Agnarr, tbh I'm not sure which TLP s I played. Would have to login and check.

Pretty sure you were a troll SK?

Almost certain it was Selo, which lines up cause I was an Ogre SK on there. I believe you were a DE wizard or cleric?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've been way too tuned into this bullshit past few days. just need to hold my eth,btc,ada,link and check back every few months TBH, stay away from shitcoins. i'm long on crypto. if a legitimate other coin gets popular i'd still be ahead of the majority of the curve likely.

I'm also long on it, it's just fun to play around with and make swing profits on. However this latest Doge Debacle did a good job getting me off of the swing trading for now. Losing $200 here and $200 there doesn't seem too bad when you're gaining in other areas, but it adds up and when you compare it to how you'd be doing if you did nothing, ehhhh. I generally only lose money when I go with the FOMO.

For me it's Eth/VET/MATIC/TrueBit that I'm keeping and not looking at. I'd like some BTC too, but A) I legit think it might be late to buy in. People have thought that through the years and ended up wrong though. B) Any extra money I could put towards BTC, I could add to Eth instead. Course I could also reallocate my VET to BTC whenever the conversion rate is decent.

I think the big lesson of all of this is to focus on proven commodities and always buy and never sell. The sooner everyone gets that, the sooner we can all have beefy portfolios.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
James James

Or anytime else that might know.

Can ETH do what the internet computer crypto does?

Because that was always part of my valuation of it, that ETH will run a decentralized processing system, not just for money but for info, processes, storage etc

Ethereum is a distributed state machine, i.e. the blockchain runs and maintains the state of the Ethereum Virtual Machine. I'm not sure what you think the juggalo coin can do that Ethereum can't.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ethereum is a distributed state machine, i.e. the blockchain runs and maintains the state of the Ethereum Virtual Machine. I'm not sure what you think the juggalo coin can do that Ethereum can't.

Did you read the post you quoted?...

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dogecoin, aka crowd funding for the already rich to get richer.

Mist eth hasn't hit its bottom.

Caliane

where do you guys think this environmental luddism around Bitcoin is coming from?

They didn't pull this shit around twitter, google, aws. they don't on freight, shipping, flight, etc.
fucking electric cars...

its clear some kind of cultlike memo went around comic artist NPC circles..

Last edited:

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
where do you guys think this environmental luddism around Bitcoin is coming from?

They didn't pull this shit around twitter, google, aws. they don't on freight, shipping, flight, etc.

its clear some kind of cultlike memo went around comic artist NPC circles..

Or the entire gaming industry, cell phones, batteries, etc etc etc

It's all bullshit

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
They're trying to fight off an encroaching system that threatens their control. They'll latch on to whatever narrative they think will be effective. Dumdum's are worries about climate change so the narrative works.

Granted the FUD is all horseshit and that will become more apparent over time, but the truth doesn't matter to the spin machine. If nothing else it gives them a lever to dump the markets to buy more for themselves which is what I think is actually happening.

• 1Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
we've literally been destroying the planet for money all along.

now the people who historically have destroyed it aren't getting as rich so they gotta throw a wrench in the system before it runs away.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Lets be real we are currently devoting an enormous amount of resources(electricity, computing power) for nothing in return other than zeros in a spread sheet. AWS and the like at least employee people and power modern society.

The underlying tech is great, but what its being used for is utterly nonsense right now.

• 1Like

hory

Crypto is like the internet, they let it get out of hand and look what we have now. They won't make the same mistake twice. Paying that ransom in an untraceable currency making it public is a great way to bring government attention

hory

Yeah something is up, Elon got out with his billions. The tether shoe needs to drop too. No way those fucks have 20 billion + in accounts.