Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Not a fan of his tweet saying we need a carbon tax?
im 99.9% sure he browses reddit and meme sites every night looking at how cool 20year olds think he is, because you can tell he was a loser his whole life. He drank his own potion long ago. he needs to take his bullshit to mars and STFU

(with that said i'm all about renewable energy and space exploration)

Coinbase stinks, listen to whatever James or Arden or one of the other pros recommend. I don't like the wallet either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
im 99.9% sure he browses reddit and meme sites every night looking at how cool 20year olds think he is, because you can tell he was a loser his whole life. He drank his own potion long ago. he needs to take his bullshit to mars and STFU

Coinbase stinks, listen to whatever James or Arden or one of the other pros recommend. I don't like the wallet either.
I mean, wouldnt you?

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Musk can do wtf ever he wants.

Guy singlehandedly forced space flight through revolutionary change

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

grimes1.jpg
grimes2.jpg

Elon is an odd dude, for sure. I like him.

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Musk’s mega-troll was a great success. Hilarious

wonder how many billions in btc and eth he bought during this

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Musk’s mega-troll was a great success. Hilarious

wonder how many billions in btc and eth he bought during this
The conspiracy theory I’m seeing this morning is, some BTC whale sold 19,000 moments before his Tweet. Of course the theory being it was him.

• 1Worf

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sooo...MATIC doing pretty well today. Few cents away from $1.50.
Was able to pick a up about 1k yesterday kind of on a fluke. Binance.us was taking a while to complete my xfer so did another $1k on Coinbase Pro. Well that went through instantly and about 5 minutes later got a notification that the Binance.us one completed. Was like, well got an extra $1k sitting here...

• 1Solidarity

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
The conspiracy theory I’m seeing this morning is, some BTC whale sold 19,000 moments before his Tweet. Of course the theory being it was him.
I checked and the largest transaction on the 12th was 7999 BTC ($450m) coins and it was from bitfinex cold to hot wallet. There were a couple other large ones around 2k coins but all look prior to tweet. there was a good amount of action buying the dip after also.

who knows.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I checked and the largest transaction on the 12th was 7999 BTC ($450m) coins and it was from bitfinex cold to hot wallet. There were a couple other large ones around 2k coins but all look prior to tweet. there was a good amount of action buying the dip after also.

who knows.
Coulda been bullshit. A few people posted tweets of it with supposed proof screenshots but I can’t even find them now.

Caliane

man. paycheck I invoiced over 2 weeks ago, finally showed up today. after everything is back up to peak.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
It would be insanely stupid for Musk to do something like that: sell a huge amount of BTC moments before his tweet. Moreover there would be no need. He controlled both the timing of his tweet and the timing of his sale. There would have been nothing stopping him from selling days in advance to keep a buffer between the two events. Musk may be a little insane, but he isn't stupid.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
CEO of Coinbase said it will be adding Doge in 1-2 months. Retailers are starting to pick it up as a payment method furthering it's legitimacy. Y'all have persuaded me look at making some non-gamble plays in the crypto space, so I added some funds in ETH at $3700 and BTC at $48kish. Elon created some good entry points yesterday. I also bought back into Doge at $.39 yesterday as well. I can see Elon announcing the acceptance of Doge for Tesla payments in the near future and will create a nice pump. I put a deposit down on the Cybertruck and would be sweet to pay for a decent portion of it with Doge.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sooo...MATIC doing pretty well today. Few cents away from $1.50.

Massive jump for my portfolio here, probably the biggest since I got BTC at 32k and it went to 50ish. Actually, this one is much bigger than that. Taking a lot of willpower to not sell. MATIC is so consistent that playing the waves (aka selling and buying it back when it goes back down) is probably a bad move. Let's see how much more climbing it does after the next reset. It'll become a lot less consistent once The Masses realize it exists and come in with their wild swing-trades, but until then I love how consistent it is.

Isn't this practically insider trading? Like, if that did turn out to be the case, how is it legal? No rich influential people should be able to cause price swings with a tweet and benefit off of them IMO. I like Elon but yeah. Imagine The Kardashians or LeBron James doing this.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Isn't this practically insider trading? Like, if that did turn out to be the case, how is it legal? No rich influential people should be able to cause price swings with a tweet and benefit off of them IMO. I like Elon but yeah. Imagine The Kardashians or LeBron James doing this.

Could he have lied? Sure; however, his tweet did say that Tesla WAS NOT selling any BTC, and just that they won't be accepting it for transactions until it's environmental impact is reduced.

Caliane

Adoption story.
I had 4 roofing companies come out and give me quotes on redoing my roof, last couple days.

one of them, said, 10% off, if paying in cash. and before I could ask, he said he would also accept bitcoin.
started talking about that. He said back in December someone had offered him Bitcoin. I don't remember if he said the job was $1,300, or $13,000.. But when I asked if he held onto it, or sold it, he said he held onto it. "first time I quadrupled a job income"

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Splitting my VET up into other things (Eth, BTC, MATIC) yea or nay? I've got less confidence in it than the others. Would be fine with keeping it, but I also don't have any BTC, and don't have enough Eth.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Tell me what one you want to do. I will reinvest into everything opposite as you.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Massive jump for my portfolio here, probably the biggest since I got BTC at 32k and it went to 50ish. Actually, this one is much bigger than that. Taking a lot of willpower to not sell. MATIC is so consistent that playing the waves (aka selling and buying it back when it goes back down) is probably a bad move. Let's see how much more climbing it does after the next reset. It'll become a lot less consistent once The Masses realize it exists and come in with their wild swing-trades, but until then I love how consistent it is.

I might be wrong but I don’t think there’s any laws governing crypto like there is stocks in regards to manipulation.

I‘ve more than doubled my money on MATIC thus far, so I’m up around $40k up in two weeks or something, whenever it was last 70 cents. I’ve added about 3500 extra coins from arbitrage. I’m not selling any raw coins, but whenever it dips good I take out a loan of DAI or USDT then repay it with stronger MATIC.

• 1Mother of God