matic just spiked to 2.47

time to get
ezgif-2-25e1d132ec6a.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not the same, but it does make you think about things. The 1929 stock market crash so many "ordinary" people saw people getting rich overnight on the market tons of people jumped in to get rich overnight. Worked, for a while.
Say the magic word. Leverage. It was leverage that caused the crash. FOMO was just the impetus.

• 1Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
No one has a clue but what are we thinking the lows are here? anyone see some rocky mountain toes on the charts?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bitcoin just spiked down from 38k-36k in one 5min candle. Its been bought back up for now, but that must have been one hell of a sell order.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Gas prices spiking as everyone shuffles around? Real time prices were up in the $600 - 500 range depends on speed.

1621425256928.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
lol good thing I paperhands the fuck out of 90% of my position while I was still barely above water yesterday.

• 3Paper Hands
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No one has a clue but what are we thinking the lows are here? anyone see some rocky mountain toes on the charts?
This is the inherent problem with investing in something that does have cash flows or revenue. Its value is solely based on what someone else will pay for it. The answer to your question is no one knows what the lows are, and if they say they do they are lying.

• 1Like

Caliane

fuck this brutal.

Ton of fear mongering going on the last few days seems to have killed confidence.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
fuck this brutal.

Ton of fear mongering going on the last few days seems to have killed confidence.
Fake bad for environment news, fake china bans BTC news, ELON backing joke coins, everytime there is a dip its the only headlines on the news/financial reports

FUD

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
fuck this brutal.

Welcome to the world of investing. Please enjoy your stay and keep your arms and personal items within the car at all times.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bitcoin dip buy was short lived. That 38k-36k spike down earlier was bought back up to 39k, but now right back at the lows dropping to 36k again.

That margin selling is going to be a runaway soon.

*Edit* just flushed down to ~35k level.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Be careful with your full bags.
Winter is coming

This has all happened before and will happen again. Market Manipulation is the game. Ride the wave, don’t let it drown you.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bitcoin just spiked down from 38k-36k in one 5min candle. Its been bought back up for now, but that must have been one hell of a sell order.

It's a cascading liquidation. Some whale gets liquidated, which drops the price further causing more liquidations, triggered stops etc. It got stopped out of my Doge on the last run up by one of those spikes and because stop losses are market sells it filled at a far lower price than my actual stop price. 30% profit instantly gone. Don't use a stop and keep very fat margins on any margin trades.

• 1Truth!