Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So, I'm still 3x on my money. Do you say sell right now because stuff is gonna go lower, or....

MATIC is still almost $2 which is cray.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So here is a question. Does COIN and the other exchanges have the liquidity to handle the redemptions and margin calls that cant be covered that are going to occur today?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So here is a question. Does COIN and the other exchanges have the liquidity to handle the redemptions and margin calls that cant be covered that are going to occur today?
They definitely have it ready. That's why they were begging for over a billion dollars of cash via bonds convertible to equity a couple days back.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Kraken at least only allows margin trades on some of the larger coins. You can margin trade BTC and ETH but not Doge for example, and the margin requirement is larger for smaller cap coins so I'd think they have some risk assessment built in there.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
COIN makes their money on trade commissions and fees. ITs getting sold down with crypto, but in reality it making cash on every one of these sales. There might be a decent move into COIN on this sympathetic selling of all things crypto.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
COIN makes their money on trade commissions and fees. ITs getting sold down with crypto, but in reality it making cash on every one of these sales. There might be a decent move into COIN on this sympathetic selling of all things crypto.
That's a mighty fine assumption that they responsibly kept all of their crypto saved up in vault of wallets and weren't trying to be clever about it and put it to work. That sure would be the godly and responsible thing to do with money.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Reading Reddit Cryptocurrency, it looks like many major exchanges are buckled, and people are trying to BUY and can't. Looks like Coinbase is down, Binance is down, etcetera.

See daily discussion thread here:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Well, I wanted a buying opportunity and thanks to Rajaah Rajaah looks like I'm going to get one.

Oddly, this crash doesn't feel as bad as the previous 25% dips.

Guess I'm used to it by now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user