Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Fadaar

That guy
Why is Eth tracking with BTC price still? I thought that London would bring Eth more into it's own and bring it's prices up, but it seems more like it brought BTC price up and Eth tracked with it. And now BTC is bouncing off it's ceiling which is bringing Eth back down. What am i missing here.

yes

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Why is Eth tracking with BTC price still? I thought that London would bring Eth more into it's own and bring it's prices up, but it seems more like it brought BTC price up and Eth tracked with it. And now BTC is bouncing off it's resistance which is bringing Eth back down. What am i missing here.

In any market really there tends to be a "leader" and a "challenger" and everybody else is an "...also".

Right now BTC is the leader, ETH is the challenger, and the altcoins are the "also".

For ETH to really stake out on it's own I suspect it will take ETH either surpassing, or at least getting very close to the BTC market cap, so it can develop it's own "gravity" and move on it's own. We still have a ways for that to happen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No idea where you're getting that gas price from, but that's the best part, they're not selling yet!

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I went to website. opened metamask. hit mint ninja. that's exactly what the gas was lol.

maybe bad timing when I checked during busy time. what's the gas show for you.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
lol shit. yeah slightly different from my quote last night. but the market was mid crash so maybe gas fees were just high. but that's quite a difference in gas lol.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Same way you do anything else really, it's all advertising and word of mouth. You just have to get over the "this is obviously a scam" aspect of it all. It always seems that way, but it's almost never obviously a scam. NFTs are the next big wave imo, I'm going to move some stuff around and pick up a Curio Card later I think...0.5ish ETH to pick one up and it's one of the oldest NFT projects on Ethereum.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
also, my gas fee is still showing thousands of dollars. I am literally following the link, connecting my wallet, and hinting mint on the ninja shit. Do I have some settings wrong or what? How are you getting only $ 20 gas fee lol.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think today is the day I get out of my Greyscale ETH shares and take my profits.