Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Caliane

What is the tether issue?

heres Casey's vids on it back in july.
I don't remember if it was in these vids or another around the same time, she reviewed the Tether asset report, which was really sketchy.
Tether was SUPPOSED to be based on real assets. it doesn't seem to be.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
1639489577959.png

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Tether is the original stablecoin and stablecoins pegged to the US dollar are what will keep the USD relevant in a future where America is not the largest economy in the world because people are not going to keep using paper as money for much longer. The feds should be thanking Bitfinex for solving their problem for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Tether is the original stablecoin and stablecoins pegged to the US dollar are what will keep the USD relevant in a future where America is not the largest economy in the world because people are not going to keep using paper as money for much longer. The feds should be thanking Bitfinex for solving their problem for them.
Tether's a ponzi scheme if I ever saw one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Tether is the original stablecoin and stablecoins are magically pegged to the US dollar are what will magically keep the USD relevant in a future where America is not the largest economy in the world because people are magically not going to keep using paper as money for much longer. The feds should be thanking Bitfinex for magically solving their problem for them.

fixed

• 1Solidarity

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lots of charts fucked up atm. Yahoo shows BTC dropped 30%. Weird that charts from multiple different platforms are all fucked up at the same time.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yes, BRO! I am sure!

Anyone have any thoughts or insight on...
1639523109578.png

Like I said I bought a lil bit of MATIC the other day and I want to buy a tiny bit of something else and ignore it for years.

Lastly, I think it is hilarious that I had not looked at BTC or ETH in years and as soon as I do they both drop.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yes, BRO! I am sure!

Anyone have any thoughts or insight on...
View attachment 387811

Like I said I bought a lil bit of MATIC the other day and I want to buy a tiny bit of something else and ignore it for years.

Lastly, I think it is hilarious that I had not looked at BTC or ETH in years and as soon as I do they both drop.

• 1Like

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
congrats to everyone who sold at the top and made trillions of dollars! Let's go buy everything in the world and talk about how rich we are.