Which I'd totally be OK with, fuck that guy

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Didn't realize this was a thing...

Anyone looked into it or own it?

Some social networking platforms are in the process of implementing their own crypto to accomplish the same thing Minds is proposing, but it seems like Minds is both a crypto AND a social networking platform? Kind of confusing?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Some social networking platforms are in the process of implementing their own crypto to accomplish the same thing Minds is proposing, but it seems like Minds is both a crypto AND a social networking platform? Kind of confusing?

Mining for these should be like hosting the service. But it doesn't sound like that for minds.

Hoping someone knows about it so I don't have to spend hours researching

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Continuing to HODL, I think my investment has disappeared into its own belly button like Stimpy did that one time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
100k btc 10k eth by eoy

pepperidge farms remembers the posts in this thread

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, that was always a wildly optimistic prediction. I personally didn't predict it would go quite that high, but honestly I wouldn't have been too surprised if it did.

It's been an unbelievably good year for crypto as a whole. If you went in on ethereum at the beginning of this year, you are up almost 600%. If you went in on Matic at the beginning of the year, you are up over 16,000%. Even old Bitcoin is up 100% on the year.

Numbers aside, this year has seen cryptocurrency truly enter the mainstream consciousness. We've seen massive institutional adoption of ETH and we've even seen a country adopt Bitcoin as legal tender. It's been a great fucking year, and I hope it continues next year.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that was always a wildly optimistic prediction. I personally didn't predict it would go quite that high, but honestly I wouldn't have been too surprised if it did.

It's been an unbelievably good year for crypto as a whole. If you went in on ethereum at the beginning of this year, you are up almost 600%. If you went in on Matic at the beginning of the year, you are up over 16,000%. Even old Bitcoin is up 100% on the year.

Numbers aside, this year has seen cryptocurrency truly enter the mainstream consciousness. We've seen massive institutional adoption of ETH and we've even seen a country adopt Bitcoin as legal tender. It's been a great fucking year, and I hope it continues next year.

I would go so far as to say that it's actually been such a good year it's been harder to lose money in crypto than to make it. I know because I'm a case study. I've been tracking since I started trying to "play around and learn" about the market (around Feb of this year to present). Things I've done...
  • Didn't have a profit taking strategy at all, so the May/June correction wrecked me
  • Barely sold off anything on the recovery from that.
  • Stopped having time to hunt for "alt gems", just stuck money in some "basics"
And still I am at 24% up for the year on my "starter trying to learn" game of Crypto.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
1 hour investment for a Bachelors degree in our current monetary system. Highly recommend watching this as I don't think many people understand how fiat actually works.

Edit added spoilered video. Another good one by the same guy w/ Michael Saylor

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
1 hour investment for a Bachelors degree in our current monetary system. Highly recommend watching this as I don't think many people understand how fiat actually works.

Edit added spoilered video. Another good one by the same guy w/ Michael Saylor

I skipped through it...

No thx.

George gammon has a bunch of white board videos regarding fiat, QE, printing, TGA, commercial bank lending, Fed/DoT, etc...

What I heard skipping through was just pimping imo...

Is there anything in there, specifically, of value?

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I skipped through it...
No thx.
George gammon has a bunch of white board videos regarding fiat, QE, printing, TGA, commercial bank lending, Fed/DoT, etc...
I've heard of Gammon but not listened to much of him. I'll check it out, thanks.

Is there anything in there, specifically, of value?
To an expert like you? Obviously not.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow, I might have to revise all those numbers in that post I made just this morning, based on the current run.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Meme Puppy GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

Doge going up. Soon back to 1/3 of the highest ever. Huzzah.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Paperhanded my ETHE for a rather modest profit compared to what I was hoping for. Took a guess and set my sell limit for the daily high to the cent and it fired. Sure hope it doesn't go nuts over the weekend.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
To an expert like you? Obviously not.

Every point I stopped either of those videos to listen, it was the same thing from any BTC maximalist media.

Not exactly a brain searing breakdown of the American dollar.

Shit man, I at least skimmed it. Then asked for a high light.

Gammon I like because he presents things in a retard friendly way. Once you start getting into the Treasury General Acct / Fed / Banks / Treasury, its fairly counter intuitive and deep in the weeds.

Merry Christmas faggot.