Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
RE: TERA/LUNA scam. There are no accidents, altcoins are designed to steal your money

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I haven’t bought or sold any crypto since May of last year. Still have 80,000 TrueBit, a few tens of thousands of MATIC, and 8-10 Ethereum or something like that. I don’t even remember anymore.

speaking of truebit there was a recent keynote talk in some small scale crypto conference by one of the main truebit devs Jason Teutsch. the audio quality of the talk is terrible but this is one snippet where he briefly addresses the role of truebit in bitcoin and blockchains (around 1h 1min):

07.06.2022_11.15.09_REC

basically: "yeah bitcoin and the blockchain space is fun to play around in but it's small time stuff. but truebit goes way beyond that."

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Ethereum literally going to zero lol woops.
It's all mostly following the market. But yeah ETH is having a bad time of it. Don't think "going to zero" will come into play. But I do think probably a correction down to $1200 wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just want to thank all the crypto bros for doing this solidarity crash in sympathy for those of us in equities.

Season 7 Episode 10 GIF by Portlandia

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Crypto is taking it up the ass. Could we see tether implode? Lol that would make for a fun evening with popcorn.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Microstrategy getting very close to margin call time on the BTC they have on their balance sheet. This could be a waterfall event.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Crypto is taking it up the ass. Could we see tether implode? Lol that would make for a fun evening with popcorn.
Last time this happened the following day was reeeeeeally bad for the stock market.

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Theres gonna be some major re-alignments on the top 100 coins after this. Btc and eth will probably remain top dogs but others like Terra and Celsius getting crushed

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Celsius just exploded... hope you didn't have any coin on there

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Celsius just exploded... hope you didn't have any coin on there

Going to be lots of pain like this until we hit bottom. I feel bad for the people losing their ass, even if it's their own fault.

I believe Microstrategy's "margin call" gets triggered if BTC drops below 21k. No idea what that would look like if it actually happens

• 1Like