Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You just described to a T the United States Government. Either was crypto will never realize its true potential.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
The guy who made that "just like land" statement hasn't been on these boards since last year, FYI.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually just bought more a few weeks ago! Along with Vchain(still have hopes and it’s down to .02 so I tossed another 500$ in) and nexo(I keep lots of coins on the platform for interest and holding Nexo tokens keeps my in gold tier, plus up until crash it’s held value very well).

Those 3 are the only coins I really hold outside of ETH and BTC. Think I do have some doge coin or shib laying around but nothing worth noting.

I am still a long term believe in the crypto space and concept in general so I’m using the depressed market to continue buying. Generally speaking I put about 75% in normal investment(stocks/etf via various accounts) and 25% in crypto.

I also get excited every time I see another country join the legal tender club for BTC

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So all these crypto companies were scams?

Season 9 What GIF by The Office

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So all these crypto companies were scams?

Season 9 What GIF by The Office
I wouldn't say all, but I would say many...

But it also goes back to the "if it seems too good to be true" axiom. And yes, making 300% a year return on "farming" your crypto is, in fact, too good to be true.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users