Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
Your keys, your crypto. Good summary article here:

Still very bullish on DeFi in general and am actively invested in several protocols. I'm still especially bullish on MATIC.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1668121745710.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Yea, I don't think the fallout is done yet. A lot of these companies are gunna get caught without pants as the tide goes out. Its honestly really good for the industry because it washes out a lot of bad actors and will significantly reduce rehypothecation (I hope). Sucks for those that get run on, and sucks if you're holding the crap coins that won't survive this.

EDIT: Speaking of... Blockfi was purchased by FTX after the Celsius run. I had USD sitting there getting interest at one point but pulled everything out after LUNA/Celsius/3AC. Glad I did. I do have their BTC rewards card though... wonder what will happen with that

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm just afraid there won't be enough players left for there to be a healthy ecosystem for anything.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
A lot of altcoins are still hanging on, most doing better still than during the summer. Its pretty surprising really how many are still around even after everything thats happened.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I can’t find the tweet now, but someone posted something about FRX founder’s mom Barbara Fried and her grassroots Dem org that needed funding and getting it from her son?

And then also an Econ MIT professor whose kid got rich off FTX collusion?

Search on the forum yields zero results. Can someone point me to it?

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
It's been a while since we had a good old hitler bunker meme.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
09:15 [FTX.IPO] Commences Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings in the United States; CEO Sam Bankman-Fried resigns - press - Source TradeTheNews.com
- Names John J Ray III as new CEO
- Some FTX subsidiaries not included in Chapter 11 proceedings: LedgerX LLC, FTX Digital Markets Ltd., FTX Australia Pty Ltd., and FTX Express Pay

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When you realize that the idea that "wall street" types have zero special investing powers compared to the rest of us is total shit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kevin O’Leary is right up there with that Gary Vee guy they should both just shut the fuck up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Brady listed as Angel, wonder how much he actually put in. Not as painful if it was a few M that blew up over 30x and then went to 0 I guess.