Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
GUYS WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT FTX/SBF?!?! IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY.

(For the dumb, the joke is that literally everyone is talking about it.)
Everyone except those that matter.

All the same alternate media was talking about Hunter Biden, the Floyd riots, Kyle Rittenhouse, and both elections. And what came of that?

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
But how about NFT's of land?
brooklyn-bridge-2_custom-c042ea26922e4b105d90a35cf7f27def8301f9a0-s1100-c50.jpg

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
So I came home last night and my friends had gotten Chinese food.

This was seriously in a fortune cookie
E4870051-CF6A-4300-B67C-5A9549AA71E7.jpeg

AF7BAFA6-52C6-4C00-B66B-E9C8217855AB.jpeg

This would have been a better fortune
55C88181-36D9-4073-B60D-D5D9A9B44639.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 4 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
My place had that as well. The first time I saw it my wife laughed and it was like a week before it went to shit.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
People following in real time the FTX hacker dumping 100,000s of ETH and laundering for renBTC.

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Grayscale, the asset manager running the world’s largest bitcoin fund, said in a statement that it won’t share its proof of reserves with customers.

“Due to security concerns, we do not make such on-chain wallet information and confirmation data publicly available through a cryptographic Proof-of-Reserve, or other advanced cryptographic accounting procedure,” said a statement Friday.

Following the implosion of FTX and its subsequent bankruptcy proceedings exposing that customer funds were missing, multiple crypto exchanges have jumped to release proof-of-reserve audits in order to assuage investor concerns over the safety of their funds. Others, like Binance, say they soon plan to do so.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Grayscale, the asset manager running the world’s largest bitcoin fund, said in a statement that it won’t share its proof of reserves with customers.

“Due to security concerns, we do not make such on-chain wallet information and confirmation data publicly available through a cryptographic Proof-of-Reserve, or other advanced cryptographic accounting procedure,” said a statement Friday.

Following the implosion of FTX and its subsequent bankruptcy proceedings exposing that customer funds were missing, multiple crypto exchanges have jumped to release proof-of-reserve audits in order to assuage investor concerns over the safety of their funds. Others, like Binance, say they soon plan to do so.
Thats a sign. It says in big giant red letters "TAKE YOUR COINS AND RUN!"

Flobee

Vyemm Raider

What this history reveals is that what is commonly known as crypto is clearly distinct from both the cypherpunk vision that motivated the creation of Bitcoin and from the developments in and around Bitcoin itself over the last decade. Whereas Bitcoin was created to be a censorship-resistant, trustless digital form of money, crypto has become a space dominated by get-rich-quick-schemes. Whatever this crypto industry is, most Bitcoin and Bitcoiners want no part of it

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN