Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Insolvency is such a negative term, I prefer "creatively leveraged"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Thoughts on how safe Coinbase is?

Should I move the crypto I have in Coinbase to cold storage?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Google ftx. If you are already familiar with the details of that, you shouldn't even need to ask that question

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I need to pull all my shit off Coinbase. Bought a Ledger months ago that's just been sitting next to my computer, being postponed for months now. Think I'm going to try to pull all my stuff down this Sunday. Wish me luck!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I need to pull all my shit off Coinbase. Bought a Ledger months ago that's just been sitting next to my computer, being postponed for months now. Think I'm going to try to pull all my stuff down this Sunday. Wish me luck!
I have never used cold storage before, do I need one for my BTC and another for my ETH? or can I save both to the same one?

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
I have never used cold storage before, do I need one for my BTC and another for my ETH? or can I save both to the same one?
You can also just use a non-custodial wallet like Metamask, Trust Wallet etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

If you dont plan on using it anytime soon, i have read that cold storage is where it should be sitting. But I am a crypto noob.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If you dont plan on using it anytime soon, i have read that cold storage is where it should be sitting. But I am a crypto noob.
I have never sold, only bought. Made a larger purchase this time last year that I do regret, but I am still just gonna sit on it. 🤞

Flobee

Vyemm Raider

You should not hold anything on any exchange if you're not actively trading. If you want to hold BTC and ETH on the same wallet, I would suggest getting a Trezor. Don't hold in Metamask long term IMO. While its probably better than an exchange it has its own issues that I would be wary of.

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Most of the major cold storage wallets work out of the box with BTC and ETH. Like Tmac said above, Exodus is a great third party app to view balances without needing to connect your cold storage device to a PC. I use a Trezor and monitor balances with Exodus

• 1Like