Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Regulated crypto is an oxymoron, its just tradfi with extra hoops.
I agree it is hard to regulate a Ponzi scheme, I mean you remove the scam get rich quick cons from crypto you are really left with nothing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully Logan Paul falls into a woodchipper one day. Him and his team of faggot scammers essentially used Boiler Room as a how to for scamming;

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hopefully Logan Paul falls into a woodchipper one day. Him and his team of faggot scammers essentially used Boiler Room as a how to for scamming;

Investors gwtd because who the fuck is stupid enough to trust Logan Paul

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
A lot of crypto bois want it regulated, bc it removes the risk for traditional investors to enter the space.
Yes in order to have crypto remain decentralized we must have goverment regulation in order to for it to remain decentralized, take the banks!

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Crypto is always decentralized.

Unregulated banks taking crypto as deposits are just that, unregulated banks, not crypto.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider

Insanity. Your keys, your crypto. A reminder to self-custody and not trust any CEX/CeFi.
Value held by an institution, with very few exceptions belongs to that institution. Normal people are considered "unsecured creditors". This includes money in a bank btw. Celsius ruling would basically constitute a bail-in, where secured creditors get first dibs on the assets.

Fun fact, post Dodd-Frank regulations after 2008 financial crisis, bail-ins are the defacto solution to insolvency. FDIC barely covers 1% of all insured assets. Not your keys not your coins applies to more than just crypto.

Source FDIC meeting where this is clarified:

• 1Rustled

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
High risk but apparently the market has decided that Greyscale is not going to go broke so ETHE is quickly recovering to around where it should be in relation to actual ETH prices. It should hit 8 or 9 within a week.

1673311507739.png

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
High risk but apparently the market has decided that Greyscale is not going to go broke so ETHE is quickly recovering to around where it should be in relation to actual ETH prices. It should hit 8 or 9 within a week.

View attachment 452229
This is good news, I just moved my ETHE to cold storage and it wasn't very fun to look at my balance at that time.