Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Not sure I’m sold on your premise. Eth has other utilities than just as a digital currency. I’m a software engineer so maybe I just look at it from a different perspective. The utility of smart contracts and the like intrigues me.
Well you're not alone there. ETH is what got me into this space. They have a good sales pitch on the surface. Do some research on the creation on Ethereum, the Ethereum foundation, the premine, and the ever changing narratives about what it is supposed to be. Ethereum development has created some useful things its true, but its built on sand, the useful stuff ends up on Bitcoin anyway, the rest is discarded.

A lot of smart people have fallen for the scam, but its still a scam. If you want to trade it, sure go ham, just don't be fooled into thinking it is what they say it is.

You're probably going to fall down the 💩coin slide like nearly everyone else. You might even start calling me a "maxi" and talking about how Bitcoin is a "pet rock" or "boomercoin" then you'll lose a bunch of money and get a lot quieter like at least half the participants in this thread the past few years. Good luck.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well you're not alone there. ETH is what got me into this space. They have a good sales pitch on the surface. Do some research on the creation on Ethereum, the Ethereum foundation, the premine, and the ever changing narratives about what it is supposed to be. Ethereum development has created some useful things its true, but its built on sand, the useful stuff ends up on Bitcoin anyway, the rest is discarded.

A lot of smart people have fallen for the scam, but its still a scam. If you want to trade it, sure go ham, just don't be fooled into thinking it is what they say it is.

You're probably going to fall down the 💩coin slide like nearly everyone else. You might even start calling me a "maxi" and talking about how Bitcoin is a "pet rock" or "boomercoin" then you'll lose a bunch of money and get a lot quieter like at least half the participants in this thread the past few years. Good luck.
Nahh. Sticking with BTC for this experience. About $800 in now. Will move to hw wallet once I hit $1k

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Coins are maybe 4% of my total holdings at this point and even I figured this one out eventually. I stopped buying anything but Bitcoin years ago.

And I've only made money now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
which one
9CF8D8EB-1E7B-40A4-AE7F-A93196C2136A.jpeg

The one you recommended?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I dont know how to break this to you, but that was not a serious post I made 2 years ago.

Very sorry you had to find out like this.
serious season 10 GIF

Shit. Who took my money behind the babushka store then?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It could head to 280k. Or 9.1M. Or 124. Why do you trust someone making baseless 'hurr durr my models' claims like climate change scam artists?
Where in that post did I say I trusted her, pal?