Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Have you been DCAing into BTC since 2018?

No, my wife and I have been in real estate since 2013, that has been our diversification.

I dabbled in BTC when I was in my late 20's and it was around $100 a coin and sold at $120 without ever looking back. I have a 7 year old $6500 play into a shitcoin that is currently worth $35k and I am happy with that.

Your boy is a clout chaser; it is all he cares about. He wants people to think he is smart, handsome, rich, and worth paying attention to; when in reality he is just about the worst possible role model for struggling young men to find. His advice is never helpful to anyone but his image.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
No, my wife and I have been in real estate since 2013, that has been our diversification.

I dabbled in BTC when I was in my late 20's and it was around $100 a coin and sold at $120 without ever looking back. I have a 7 year old $6500 play into a shitcoin that is currently worth $35k and I am happy with that.

Your boy is a clout chaser; it is all he cares about. He wants people to think he is smart, handsome, rich, and worth paying attention to; when in reality he is just about the worst possible role model for struggling young men to find. His advice is never helpful to anyone but his image.
So you made a bad decision selling your bitcoin and you’re salty about it. Got it.

Not too late to not be butthurt and get back in the game. This shit is gonna be 150k+ before the end of the year.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So you made a bad decision selling your bitcoin and you’re salty about it. Got it.

Not too late to not be butthurt and get back in the game. This shit is gonna be 150k+ before the end of the year.

It is almost admirable how fucking hard you try to sound smart, rich, and like you have an opinion that is worth a shit.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It is almost admirable how fucking hard you try to sound smart, rich, and like you have an opinion that is worth a shit.
You’re coming in here adding absolutely nothing to the conversation and just shitting on the topic of the thread. You’re just a washed up troll. Go find another thread, I’d like to keep this one on the topic of crypto investing.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Tate is right about a lot of stuff, Bitcoin is one of those things. He also made his fortune from scamming camgirls and taking advantage of lonely men.

His new grift seems to be selling a program that teaches people how to take advantage of others the same way he did.

He's a smart guy and says a lot of stuff I agree with, however he's not somebody I would suggest looking up to. Nor is he relevant to this thread, if you want to fawn over him do it elsewhere please.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Tate is right about a lot of stuff, Bitcoin is one of those things. He also made his fortune from scamming camgirls and taking advantage of lonely men.

His new grift seems to be selling a program that teaches people how to take advantage of others the same way he did.

He's a smart guy and says a lot of stuff I agree with, however he's not somebody I would suggest looking up to. Nor is he relevant to this thread, if you want to fawn over him do it elsewhere please.
Not fawning over him. Totally agree with you - in this scenario he made a smart decision. We can acknowledge that and its relevance to this thread. It’s his one decision in isolation.

You guys need to chill, it’s Good Friday..

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
he says he made a smart decision in the past with no proof
ftfy

But what am I saying? The man traffics women and children in shady eastern European countries. Of course he's into crypto.

• 1Truth!
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Please keep thread on topic or GTFO

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Why are you so angry? It’s not to late to jump on the BTC train my guy.

He is angry because you are now shitting up the threads that he used to shit up all by himself.

Flobee Flobee , if BTC goes to 3.1 million then how does the world keep very small transactions relevant ly categorized? It's going to be hard to know the value of something if it costs 1.0e12 BTC.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users