Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
unless you bought solely into something like bitconnect or lost on every day-trader-ish trade, you can't be down that much. if someone went 100% into something like Ripple at it's peek, then maybe you've lost 75%? pretty much anything is still up from 1 month ago.

Selective reading bro, I think you missed the point of my post. Delusional coiners indeed.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
unless you bought solely into something like bitconnect or lost on every day-trader-ish trade, you can't be down that much. if someone went 100% into something like Ripple at it's peek, then maybe you've lost 75%? pretty much anything is still up from 1 month ago.
Yeah I dont think the morons who are buying RX 580s at 2-3x MSRP will be making their money back.

These coins are going to crash hard once people realize there is zero actual demand for coins.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I don't think people have come to terms with the fact that the only demand for the coins is another person hoping they continue to rise in value.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't think people have come to terms with the fact that the only demand for the coins is another person hoping they continue to rise in value.

This quote made me smile because it's so true. The "investors" I know don't have a single clue about investing in general.

Vinen

God is dead
This quote made me smile because it's so true. The "investors" I know don't have a single clue about investing in general.

What shocks me is the amount of garbage articles that are produced by the Crime-Coin community. It's worse then the actual stock market! EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR BITCOIN.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I tried mining on my 980 ti. Using claymore it crashes the driver as soon as it starts and gives me gPU 0, GpuMiner kx failed 1 error.

Any ideas? Everything I read from searching has a bunch of inbred retards talking about bad pcie risers. GPU is definitely not bad nor the pcie slot its in.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I tried mining on my 980 ti. Using claymore it crashes the driver as soon as it starts and gives me gPU 0, GpuMiner kx failed 1 error.

Any ideas? Everything I read from searching has a bunch of inbred retards talking about bad pcie risers. GPU is definitely not bad nor the pcie slot its in.

Do you have a mining bat file? Can you post it? Can nyx the address if you want.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Bitcoin transaction fees right now are roughly 25 cents for non-SegWit transactions. SegWit TXs would of course be much lower still.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Bloomberg is a fucking joke. Where were they before the 2008 crash? The FUD spreading provides so much entertainment. Banks have always been the slowest adopters to any change. Thats how they survive.

It's like the old Amazon FUD.

“The pioneering e-commerce company's stock price continues to slide, losing 88 percent of its value since its peak 14 months ago. Half a dozen Wall Street analysts have downgraded the shares. The company's fiercest critic says he expects the Internet retailer to run out of money to adequately fund its operations later this year.”
Analysts, Vendors Increasingly Wary About Amazon

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Ughhhh dude.... I feel so bad for you.

I seriously hope you make some money, but you are way to emotionally invested. Amazon has no relevance whatsoever to any of these coins. Using that sort of historical comparative analysis is dangerous even when looking at similar companies. You have a major case of confirmation bias going on as do many other crypto "investors". Notice how you continually cite companies like Amazon that had major success? Why not reference the thousands of failed companies in the last 20 years?

Apple never broke into the teens for over twenty years and then surged to $700.00 a share in a matter of several. Does that mean we should all rush out and buy underdog tech stocks? Overstock.com had the exact same business model as Amazon until they got into AWS, Video, Music, etc. How many Overstock investors are kicking themselves for picking that over Amazon?

I'm not trying to crucify you here, or make you feel bad. I'm just trying to show you that you have a major confirmation bias. Best of luck with whatever you choose to do. Even if one of your flash in the pan investments happens to work don't let it get to your head, or you'll lose it just as fast.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Notice how you continually cite companies like Amazon that had major success? Why not reference the thousands of failed companies in the last 20 years?

This. The Bitcoin evangelists all responded to Warren Buffet by going "Hur Hur, he missed Amazon, Facebook, and Google." As if being a good investor means guessing right on 3 longshots out of the thousands of flash in the pan internet stocks in the tech bubble.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well Buffett doesn't really invest much in tech stocks/companies in general. The man is obviously one of the greatest investing minds ever and that's essentially because he only invests in companies he understands and believes in. Buffett not investing in a company doesn't mean it's a bad investment necessarily. It could also mean he doesn't feel comfortable about his knowledge of what that company does.

Which is, you know, how anyone should invest. Instead of trying to get rich on the next boom just research and invest in something you believe will be successful because you understand the business model and agree with the company direction.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ughhhh dude.... I feel so bad for you.

Why? He believes in the product, and it is one of the few on the market with a solid, very well defined use case. I hope it shoots the moon, but who knows. Do the founders cash out for what they can get if it doesn't pick up soon, or do they ride it out and believe in their product as much as vGrade does?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
This. The Bitcoin evangelists all responded to Warren Buffet by going "Hur Hur, he missed Amazon, Facebook, and Google." As if being a good investor means guessing right on 3 longshots out of the thousands of flash in the pan internet stocks in the tech bubble.

Its not a matter of guessing right on those 3 in particular, because most people were predicting the downfall of tech stocks in general which as we know now is ridiculous and showed how little they see the future. Predicting those particular issues is one thing but it's not like they were bullish on tech stocks and just picked yahoo; they were poo pooing the entire tech sector and were just flat out wrong.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like